Thread: Theeee Gaaators Wiiiinn!!

Theeee Gaaators Wiiiinn!!

THE GATORS WIN

and FSU loses!

what a game...

It was a great college weekend for me. A huge Florida victory on the road, tripled by losses from F$U, Miami, and ND. Unfortunately the Jets lost on Sunday, but hopefully my Jags will win tonight.

overcoming some questionable officiating also...it was a great win for the Gators and nice of them to never lose their cool..

4-0 and 2-0 in the SEC. Opponents have been held to 14 points in 12 quarters at the Swamp. I think the homefield advantage is truly back. I am making the trip there for the Bama game this weekend. I would like to see revenge from last year at Tuscaloosa. GO GATORS!

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Teal
    4-0 and 2-0 in the SEC. Opponents have been held to 14 points in 12 quarters at the Swamp. I think the homefield advantage is truly back. I am making the trip there for the Bama game this weekend. I would like to see revenge from last year at Tuscaloosa. GO GATORS!
    Well, we just won that game, hope you had a good time!

Man, I hope we can do it against our next three opponents

One down, three tough ones still to go. Without Deshawn Wynn though we will really suffer on offense.

Good news for the Gator Nation. The MRI results confirm no tear for DeShawn Wynn. He is listed questionable against LSU. Gator Insider is expecting Harvin will return as well. LSU will be even a bigger challenge than Alabama. Early lines have Florida as a 1 point underdog at home.

Meh, 1 point is better than 7 like SI predicted.

The experts better learn some zoology:

In the swamp the Gator is king!

But seriously, I like the way the offense is starting to click. As for our defense, well, it's our defense. We definately have the advantage this weekend.

What a win today. We handled LSU today 23-10. Great D, special teams showed up today as well. 6-0 with 4-0 SEC record feels really good. AU and UGA will not be push overs though.

You think we'll be number 2?

I think that with the teams we've played so far, people should start considering us number 1!

I agree though, we shouldn't get too overconfidant, our biggest game of the year comes next week. Even after that though, we can't let up UGA and SC are good teams.