Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343
Results 6,841 to 6,859 of 6859

Thread: Late Night Crew Forum

Banned
    I'm writing this paper, and i have to write about 4 injustices toward the gay community. I have deragatory slurs and violence. What else could I write about?

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jets Babe]yeah, someone had to pay the bill! it was bad. they were mad at me...i dont blame them.[/QUOTE]
    damn..that sucks. I would have probably got my ass whipped by my father..while i was in the hospital.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Penny2Coles]I'm writing this paper, and i have to write about 4 injustices toward the gay community. I have deragatory slurs and violence. What else could I write about?[/QUOTE]
    I added another one..students who purposely miss school due to fear.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Penny2Coles]I added another one..students who purposely miss school due to fear.[/QUOTE]

you missed the obvious one. Social ostracization. Slurs and violence are more visceral but not having any friends, because no one want to be known as the 'fag's friend' is probably even worse.

Banned
    lol..how did I know I would find this queer on a gay website...
    [url]http://michaelvocino.blogspot.com/2006/12/my-name-is-michael-vocino-and-i-like.html[/url]

Pictured at right!

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jets Babe]yeah, someone had to pay the bill! it was bad. they were mad at me...i dont blame them.[/QUOTE]

any camera phone pictures of this magical evening?

Banned
    [QUOTE=Penny2Coles]lol..how did I know I would find this queer on a gay website...
    [url]http://michaelvocino.blogspot.com/2006/12/my-name-is-michael-vocino-and-i-like.html[/url]

Pictured at right![/QUOTE]

oh my god that's ****ing hysterical.

Banned
    [QUOTE=EricYellin]you missed the obvious one. Social ostracization. Slurs and violence are more visceral but not having any friends, because no one want to be known as the 'fag's friend' is probably even worse.[/QUOTE]
    good one, thank you. I'm at the point where if the question was "Who is the fat guy in the red suit on December 25th?" I would get it wrong. I have done way too many papers the past few weeks.

One 28 page and a bunch of the scattered 3-6 page variety. My mind is toast!

Thanks again.

Banned
    [QUOTE=EricYellin]oh my god that's ****ing hysterical.[/QUOTE]
    lol..I typed in "homophobia" in google and this came up. classic.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Penny2Coles]good one, thank you. I'm at the point where if the question was "Who is the fat guy in the red suit on December 25th?" I would get it wrong. I have done way too many papers the past few weeks.

One 28 page and a bunch of the scattered 3-6 page variety. My mind is toast!

Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

no problem man... my last paper was globalization and the decline of the american small business. It was pretty good stuff. I enjoyed writing it, but I can understand how it can get annoying when you have to write as much as you seem to.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Penny2Coles]lol..I typed in "homophobia" in google and this came up. classic.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i'm really never amused by the brady is gay stuff on this site, I guess going through college w/ a bunch of gay friends, the whole, 'you're gay' as a joke never really amused me. Most gay's have a great sense of humor, and if you want to make jokes with them, you've gotta be a lot more clever than that.

EDIT: forgot my point... "but that site did it for me. :P "

Banned
    [QUOTE=EricYellin]no problem man... my last paper was globalization and the decline of the american small business. It was pretty good stuff. I enjoyed writing it, but I can understand how it can get annoying when you have to write as much as you seem to.[/QUOTE]
    never in my life would i have thought i would write a 28 page paper..seriously. How long was that one that you did? Even if it was a few pages it still seems like a tough topic.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Penny2Coles]never in my life would i have thought i would write a 28 page paper..seriously. How long was that one that you did? Even if it was a few pages it still seems like a tough topic.[/QUOTE]

I forget... I was over 10 for sure, but under 15.

It wasn't that tough for me, because it's a topic I'm interested in. My dad's been a small business owner for the last 37 years. I've led a very good life thanks to independent retail, and now that industry is disappearing. So it was interesting to try to back up my thoughts and feelings on the subject with facts.

Banned
    [QUOTE=EricYellin]I forget... I was over 10 for sure, but under 15.

It wasn't that tough for me, because it's a topic I'm interested in. My dad's been a small business owner for the last 37 years. I've led a very good life thanks to independent retail, and now that industry is disappearing. So it was interesting to try to back up my thoughts and feelings on the subject with facts.[/QUOTE]
    well that helps..It's so much better writing on something you have a strong opinion or know a lot about..cuts out research time!

[QUOTE=Jets Babe]heres what happened. friday night, i went to the liquid cellar. i thought i was going to a party, but plans changed. so, i go to this bar...and the guy gives me and my boyfriend a wristband (i guess they really dont care at the bar because im 18, and my boyfriend is 19). at first i thought that the green wristband was that you were under 21, and the blue wristbands meant that you were over 21. but it was the other way around...so i got some drinks. needless to say, i dont remember anything after my 5th long island...i just remember my boyfriend telling me to stop drinking. i also remember pounding some jaeger bombs (and i HATE jaeger...dont know why i was even drinking it). so im out of the bar at like 2 AM (i only really remember bits and pieces of the night...)...im in my boyfriends truck and i start throwing up out side. he took me back to his place and carried me into bed...then he said that i couldnt even stand and my eyes rolled back and my face turned really pale and that i was breathing really slow...so him and his roommate rushed me to the hospital. they had to pump my stomach and put me on an I.V...and they said that i had a mild to moderate case of alcohol poisoning. :eek:
    never again.[/QUOTE]

wow, that is terrible. it's a good thing your bf and his roommates were put together enough to get you to th hospital... otherwise you might've been in baaad shape

Banned
    I don't need moderator IP address checking powers to tell you "WAke Forest Jets Fan" is Jetsrule128. It is so freakin' obvious.

Banned
    anybody have xbox live? i'm thinking of getting it for madden but i'm not sure if people with xbox 360 live can play people with regular xbox live?.i want to be able to play my friends who have the original xbox does it work like that? :confused:

[QUOTE=Jets Babe]thank god he didnt drink![/QUOTE]\

You are lucky you were with your boyfriend. I know you are in deep :poop: with your parents but a story like that usually turns out real bad, if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Johnny Bravo; 12-03-2006 at 09:11 PM.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Hey, this thread is getting a little too big and may slow the board down. I'm shutting it down, but feel free to start an Late Night Crew "2" thread.