Thread: PatsfanTX= PatsR

PatsfanTX= PatsR

Just thought you guys should know. Yeah, I know...........another Tx thread, but now we can stop wondering if "he'll be back" and get on to the matter of Mangini and Chad and Co. bringing us a SB championship.

F the Pats, and Tx, and Shasta, Pyper and the rest of that lot. I am pissed we lost and am still seething at some calls in that game but at least we all now know that there are NO DOUBTS that when we travel back to that hell Hole of Foxboro, we will emerge victorious.

F the Pats

Moga III

Is this for real? Do we have an IP confirmation?

I pm'd him at JN, whoever Patsr is, it ain't Tx, Tx has better material than that cat.

I have faith in TX, I don't think he'd pull the "fake screenname" move.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga
    Just thought you guys should know. Yeah, I know...........another Tx thread, but now we can stop wondering if "he'll be back" and get on to the matter of Mangini and Chad and Co. bringing us a SB championship.

F the Pats, and Tx, and Shasta, Pyper and the rest of that lot. I am pissed we lost and am still seething at some calls in that game but at least we all now know that there are NO DOUBTS that when we travel back to that hell Hole of Foxboro, we will emerge victorious.

F the Pats

Moga III
    Frank, what happned to Jets? Didn't you say they were gonna beat the Pats. I put a boat load of dough on them!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    Frank, what happned to Jets? Didn't you say they were gonna beat the Pats. I put a boat load of dough on them!
    Suxz to be joo.

am still seething at some calls in that game
    Leave it to Frank to post the ONE AND ONLY "refs were on the Pats side" thread. You simply can't make this stuff up.

Tell me Frank, which call cost the Jets the game?

Yeah tough guy.........I am sure you were pissing in your panties when we were coming back and the crowd was going absolutely f-ing nuts.

It is ok, we lost, fair and sqaure...but CLEARLY this signals the changing of the throne here. Mangini basically gave Belly "F-you" eyes when Belly nearly refused to shake hands with him at the end of the game.

You Pats fans have enjoyed alot of artificial success these last 4 years at the hands of Walter Coleman and Bernard Kukar. I hope you enjoyed it , because it is over. Enjoy this one Hoss, because it is gonna have to last you a long long time.

Moga III

Leave it to Frank to post the ONE AND ONLY "refs were on the Pats side" thread. You simply can't make this stuff up.

Tell me Frank, which call cost the Jets the game?

I didn't say that "calls" by refs were the reason. "Calls" in this instance also means "calls" made by our coaches....The refs played NO PART in this one (for once), so STFU Hoss.

Moga III

F the Pats

Moga III
    Moog, you need to stand up when you are talking out of your backside, the sound is all muffled. Each thread I've seen you create has shown me that you dont think before you type. You just, react. This thread is no different. I am PatsR, I have been called the Ambassador of Patriot Nation by many. I am the author of the infamous PatsR Guarantee. My football knowledge is vast. I do hope to get to know TX, from what I have read he is a legend on this site.

F the Pats

Moga III

Yeah Moga the calls cost the Jets the game!!! The only thing your going to emerge victorious in is an I.Q. contest with Ray Ray, and in point of fact I doubt thats a sure thing either. Enjoy 5-11.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsR
    Moog, you need to stand up when you are talking out of your backside, the sound is all muffled. Each thread I've seen you create has shown me that you dont think before you type. You just, react. This thread is no different. I am PatsR, I have been called the Ambassador of Patriot Nation by many. I am the author of the infamous PatsR Guarantee. My football knowledge is vast. I do hope to get to know TX, from what I have read he is a legend on this site.
    PatsR and I have known each other for some time and I must say he is the most intelligent and hysterical football smacker ever.

It would be prudent of you to welcome him to JetsInsider with the pomp and circumstance that he has earned on message boards across the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE
    PatsR and I have known each other for some time and I must say he is the most intelligent and hysterical football smacker ever.

It would be prudent of you to welcome him to JetsInsider with the pomp and circumstance that he has earned on message boards across the globe.
    Well hello my dear, dear friend WTE! I cant tell you how much of a pleasure and a relief it is to see you again! I look forward to working with you on this fine Jets site and talking some even finer football talk!

Have you met Frank Moga? Moog is the resident goon. Think Gary the Retard and Bigfoot all wrapped up into one.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsR
    Well hello my dear, dear friend WTE! I cant tell you how much of a pleasure and a relief it is to see you again! I look forward to working with you on this fine Jets site and talking some even finer football talk!

Have you met Frank Moga? Moog is the resident goon. Think Gary the Retard and Bigfoot all wrapped up into one.
    Thank you PatsR. It’s an honor and a privilege to join you on this fine forum.

I haven’t met the Resident Goon yet but I did watch the Patriots defeat the Jets yesterday. It reminded me of the good old days when New England had dogfights with Ken O’Brien and company. However, unlike the early 90’s, there sure aren’t any Freeman McNeil’s or Blair Thomas’ on this Jet team are there?

Nope. The Jets running game now totally sucks. Meanwhile, the Patriots were able to kill the clock with 9 minutes to go in the 4th quarter with the fine running of Maroney and “Clock Killing" Dillon.

The 2006 NY Jets have nobody that can provide that kind of running attack.
    Last edited by WTE; 09-18-2006 at 10:18 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WTE
    Thank you PatsR. It’s an honor and a privilege to join you on this fine forum.

I haven’t met the Resident Goon yet but I did watch the Patriots defeat the Jets yesterday. It reminded me of the good old days when New England had dogfights with Ken O’Brien and company. However, unlike the early 90’s, there sure aren’t any Freeman McNeil’s or Blair Thomas’ on this Jet team are there?

Nope. The Jets running game now totally sucks. Meanwhile, the Patriots were able to kill the clock with 9 minutes to go in the 4th quarter with the fine running of Maroney and “Clock Killing" Dillon.

The 2006 NY Jets have nobody that can provide that kind of running attack.
    I think that these two jerk offs are the same guy.