Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JOJO SAYS...I guess Im no longer welcome here

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

JOJO SAYS...I guess Im no longer welcome here

After 6+ years of posting, i just got my first thread deleted. I didnt start the thread but had some things to say in it. Ive heard from the guys on the "other board" that this kind of censorship was going on but never thought "JOJO" would ever be affected by it!

Sean, thanks for ruining what was once a huge part of my day. And to think I handed you 40 bucks, unsolicited no less, at a tailgate a few years ago to help out with costs for the site. Now that you have those big corporate sponsers (gambling sites, travel sites that rip off fans) I guess the lil guys that got you here dont matter anymore.

JOJO will be on the other site from now on.

Also, im curious to know what I wrote that was so offensive for it to be deleted! Im not some "spammer"......what do you have to say for yourself!?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you posted an average of once a month?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JOJOTOWNSELL
    After 6+ years of posting, i just got my first thread deleted. I didnt start the thread but had some things to say in it. Ive heard from the guys on the "other board" that this kind of censorship was going on but never thought "JOJO" would ever be affected by it!

Sean, thanks for ruining what was once a huge part of my day. And to think I handed you 40 bucks, unsolicited no less, at a tailgate a few years ago to help out with costs for the site. Now that you have those big corporate sponsers (gambling sites, travel sites that rip off fans) I guess the lil guys that got you here dont matter anymore.

JOJO will be on the other site from now on.

Also, im curious to know what I wrote that was so offensive for it to be deleted! Im not some "spammer"......what do you have to say for yourself!?
    If did not start the thread, wwwwhy are you taking it so personally?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to be mean, but I don't recognize your name at all.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    JStokes can't STAND when people talk about themselves in the third person. It really ticks off JStokes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Leon doesn't make mistakes, so Leon would like to blame the fans and the media...."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    "Leon doesn't make mistakes, so Leon would like to blame the fans and the media...."
    HA!

Damn, moved to the dump in a heartbeat.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    So you posted an average of once a month?

My old post count got deleted when they changed boards rookie! Ive been posting here since you had your lil AOL global village and yahoo cost 3 bucks a share.

The old school heads on this site know me and realize Ive had nothing but love for this site since it started. But this site lost its vision, now its just a vehicle to sell advertising and get favors from the Jets front office

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea but seriously. Keep your head up cowboy. Dont let the bastards get you down

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can attest JoJo has been here for a while. You can tell who the "old heads" are. Most of them have their join date as April 2003 when the new board was established. What did you say to get banned?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW, I GOT TOSSED IN THE GARBAGE DUMO 3 MINUTES AFTER THE INITIAL POST. THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT MODS!

I didnt even say one offensive thing....what a joke

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Limolady says your post/thread addition DID NOT get deleted. It got moved to the everything else forum or the asterisk.com lounge, which ever you prefer:

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=125339

Also Limo wants to let you know it got moved because our old village idiot and your new village idiot jumped on the thread and made everyone on JI want to vomit. Also that thread/post was up on the board for over 24 hours. I should know, I replied to you last night and the thread was still on the main board today until circus monkey chimed in with his usual delusional bullsh*t.

No reflection on you as far as I am concerned Flowtrain and your posts (however few and far between they are) will be missed by me.
    Last edited by Limolady; 09-19-2006 at 03:58 PM.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JOJOTOWNSELL
    My old post count got deleted when they changed boards rookie! Ive been posting here since you had your lil AOL global village and yahoo cost 3 bucks a share.

The old school heads on this site know me and realize Ive had nothing but love for this site since it started. But this site lost its vision, now its just a vehicle to sell advertising and get favors from the Jets front office
    Yeah, like everyone on the internet tells the truth.

Whateva.................Pops.....

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady
    Limolady says your post/thread addition DID NOT get deleted. It got moved to the everything else forum or the asterisk.com lounge, which ever you prefer:

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=125339

Also Limo wants to let you know it got moved because our old village idiot and your new village idiot jumped on the thread and made everyone on JI want to vomit. Also that thread/post was up on the board for over 24 hours. I should know, I replied to you last night and the thread was still on the main board today until circus monkey chimed in with his usual delusional bullsh*t.

No reflection on you as far as I am concerned Flowtrain and your posts (however few and far between they are) will be missed by me.
    Nice ride in your sig Limo! I bet that could get me from LAG down to East R.!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    Nice ride in your sig Limo! I bet that could get me from LAG down to East R.!
    Thanks we have 2 of those in the fleet. Who would of thought stretching a Chrysler would make such a nice looking limo, lots of leg room in the interior too.

BTW - I sent you a link for LaGuardia Airport transportation. Maybe you can reserve a cab or car service ahead of time so you know how much it will cost for the ride.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks we have 2 of those in the fleet. Who would of thought stretching a Chrysler would make such a nice looking limo, lots of leg room in the interior too.

BTW - I sent you a link for LaGuardia Airport transportation. Maybe you can reserve a cab or car service ahead of time so you know how much it will cost for the ride.
    I'll vouche for that! Limo hooked one of those for my fiance's 30th birthday party and it was sweeeeeeet! Thanks again for the hook-up Limo!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cjsaus
    I'll vouche for that! Limo hooked one of those for my fiance's 30th birthday party and it was sweeeeeeet! Thanks again for the hook-up Limo!
    My pleasure.

And as for you JO-JO, I gave credit where credit is due.

I hope I am welcome & can stop by Joebaby's tailgate on Oct. 1st. Can I have a cold one with you or am I to be lumped in with circus monkeys that spread falsehoods and lies about themselves just to garner attention on the internet?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like

Got it, thanks!