Thread: no one wants peace

All Pro

no one wants peace

If Bush and the US Miltary/Establishement really wanted peace in the world, perhaps Bush would sit down and talk to trhe iranian nut..
    I mean clearly Bush;s foreign policy has been an outright failure
    Iraq
    Aghanistan is a now a narco state with many parts again under taliban control..
    Not Talking with N Korea has led to Nuke tests
    Not talking to Iran will surely lead to nuke tests..

what a disgrace...
    You guys are stupid if you think that the US govt actually wants a peaceful world.

Banned
    I agree, I dont understand why Bush wont talk with him, it makes us look bad,,, then if we decide to go to war with Iran they will say we exhausted diplomatic talks, well you didnt exhaust them beacuse you refuse to talk with them!

And I really dont see the big deal, lots of countries have these nuclear programs, Iran never used them,,,and this Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doesnt seem like a half bad guy

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaissance10
    I agree, I dont understand why Bush wont talk with him, it makes us look bad,,, then if we decide to go to war with Iran they will say we exhausted diplomatic talks, well you didnt exhaust them beacuse you refuse to talk with them!

And I really dont see the big deal, lots of countries have these nuclear programs, Iran never used them,,,and this Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doesnt seem like a half bad guy
    Welcome to JetsInsider, Renaissance10! It's interesting that your first post on a Jets message board is in the Politics forum.

Little boy, do you think we're THAT dumb?

Also, it's really commendable that Iran hasn't ever used nukes, considering they don't currently have them. You don't consider someone who calls for the annihilation of Israel a bad guy?

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    Welcome to JetsInsider, Renaissance10! It's interesting that your first post on a Jets message board is in the Politics forum.

Little boy, do you think we're THAT dumb?

Also, it's really commendable that Iran hasn't ever used nukes, considering they don't currently have them. You don't consider someone who calls for the annihilation of Israel a bad guy?
    I don't know what it might be,,, that gives him away,,,Maybe we should give Ren10 a chance to show he's not that guy**. Naaah.

** Jetsin2004, bman, YellowSub, BurtReynolds, etc.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bman
    If Bush and the US Miltary/Establishement really wanted peace in the world, perhaps Bush would sit down and talk to trhe iranian nut..
    I mean clearly Bush;s foreign policy has been an outright failure
    Iraq
    Aghanistan is a now a narco state with many parts again under taliban control..
    Not Talking with N Korea has led to Nuke tests
    Not talking to Iran will surely lead to nuke tests..

what a disgrace...
    You guys are stupid if you think that the US govt actually wants a peaceful world.

Yes, speaking to Nutjobs who lead nations has always worked in the past.

Neville Chamberlain spoke to that nutjob Hitler. 2 years time, the vast majority of continental Europe was under Nazi control. that worked well.

We did sit down with North Korea before. We signed an "agreed framework" with them where they didn't make nukes and we gave their country. 12 years later, we find out they lied and have made nukes anyway. That worked well also.
    -NK has shown that we have no expectation of being able to trust anything they tell us. Why would we sit down and negotiate with them?

If a guy was trying to sell you bull****, and you knew it was bull****, why would you continue to talk to them?

Right now, there isn't anything the UN or the U.S. is going to be able to do short of nuking Tehran thats going to stop Iran from enriching Uranium and making nukes.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaissance10

Mainly because he doesn't run the country, the religious zealots do. He is a puppet and the Ayatollah's do the talking!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance
    I don't know what it might be,,, that gives him away,,,Maybe we should give Ren10 a chance to show he's not that guy**. Naaah.

** Jetsin2004, bman, YellowSub, BurtReynolds, etc.
    That is pretty obvious, huh? ",,,"

Veteran
    You guys would just love a photo of GW sitting at the table with mr. potato head wouldn't ya? Then you could use the photo as propaganda to your retarded offspring somewhere down the road?

Which are you proudest of: your membership in nambla or your membership in baf (Blame America First)? Bet your hairy little palms are in for a workout tonight while you read over the speech chavez gave to the un.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan
    That is pretty obvious, huh? ",,,"
    Like a poke in the eye.

Veteran
    perhaps Bush would sit down and talk to trhe iranian nut..
    bman...you answered your own question...you agree he's a "nut" so how would talking to a "nut" accomplish anything?

"Leave the presence of a fool, or you will not discern words of knowledge."

Wise leaders don't talk with fools.