Thread: Since the liberal media like to run with CIA leaks.....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Since the liberal media like to run with CIA leaks.....

let's see if this makes front page news anytime soon....

Bombshell: ABC independently confirms success of CIA “torture” tactics

Anti-”torture” absolutists like Sullivan adamantly deny that harsh tactics produce reliable information. It’s their way of avoiding the moral dilemma presented by a ticking time-bomb scenario. But they’ll have to face it now, because in four short minutes Brian Ross utterly explodes that particular article of quasi-religious faith as fantasy. Not only did they break Khaled Sheikh Mohammed; not only was the information he gave them valuable; not only did it save lives; but Ross’s sources include people within the CIA who are opposed to the practices.

The best part, though? Learning that Ramzi Binalshibh cried like a three-year-old girl.

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/09/2...rture-tactics/

-----------

must click the link and watch the interview.....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-20-2006 at 11:42 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Hooray For Torture!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan
    Hooray For Torture!
    Of people who deserve it!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Hooray For Torture!
    "you da man plumb"

Hall Of Fame
    That pic was prolly capturing the planning of a tryst between him and Chavez....

flushingjet
    Hooray For Torture!
    & 3 cheers for High Diving, Islamist Plumber Style !
    http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeyemonda...n/jumpers.html

All Pro
    I have no problem with torturing ACTUAL qeada guys..this is only an issue b'c of the idiots who ran Abu Gharaib and were torturing Iraquis who were simpky rounded up..and then later released.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

48 hours and still not being reported by the liberal media.....

Enough with this liberal media bull ****. its annoying and completely not true. If it were true the media would have never allowed the bush admin. to get away w/ all the **** they did over the past few years. So enough

Now, I have no problem torturing members of al Qaeda. I do not believe we should abandon the geneva convention because it protects our troops as well.

Hall Of Fame
    Boo Geneva Convention!
    Hooray Torture!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jets2878
    Enough with this liberal media bull ****. its annoying and completely not true. If it were true the media would have never allowed the bush admin. to get away w/ all the **** they did over the past few years. So enough

Now, I have no problem torturing members of al Qaeda. I do not believe we should abandon the geneva convention because it protects our troops as well.

Sure it's not liberal- that's why the NY Slimes runs stories about grab-an-arab prison 21 straight days and won't touch this story....

That's why See BS creates a story about GWB's national guard service using completely fake documents...

That's why Newsweak claims guards at gitmo were flushing korans down the potty....

That's why dickhead durbin likens gitmo to the gulags in the Soviet Union, the camps run by Nazi's or Pol Pot's regime and the NY Slimes applauds him...

I can see you have a valid point..

Sort of like you saying the Geneva conventions protects our troops, as it did in Vietnam and as it would were AQ to capture any of them alive...you're on the money!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

day three.....still no coverage by the liberal media....

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets2878

Oh really

Quote Originally Posted by BronxDan
    I don't really see your point seeing how I said I'm FOR torturing actual terrorists

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

almost two weeks later and still nothing from the liberal media on this one...

The irony is the same reporter who broke this story, Brian Ross of ABC, broke the Foley story......

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Boo Geneva Convention!
    Hooray Torture!
    The Geneva convention has rules on both sides. If you are the only one playing by the rules, you lose.

Hall Of Fame
    Criminals within the United States don't play by the "rules". Should we suspend habeas corpus for someone charged with DWI?