Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 2006 mets bullpen.

  1. #1

    2006 mets bullpen.

    i think its time for all mets and baseball fans alike to give some love to the biggest strength (ok maybe one of) of the 2006 new york mets.....their bullpen.

    wagner, heilman, bradford, oliver, sanchez, hernandez, feliciano, mota

    there doesnt seem to be one guy out of the bunch not having a great year.....sanchez being hurt aside.

    amazing how memories of one blown lead after another last year have become the distant past.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    i think its time for all mets and baseball fans alike to give some love to the biggest strength (ok maybe one of) of the 2006 new york mets.....their bullpen.

    wagner, heilman, bradford, oliver, sanchez, hernandez, feliciano, mota
    there doesnt seem to be one guy out of the bunch not having a great year.....sanchez being hurt aside.

    amazing how memories of one blown lead after another last year have become the distant past.
    excuse me..this is a football forum..no need for this garbage here..

    this should be in the baseball forum!!!!
    mods..please move asap!!!

    and emslave..I want fresh filet mignon!!!

  3. #3
    hey billy if i wanted your oppinion id beat it out of ya sorry ass.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    8,003
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    i think its time for all mets and baseball fans alike to give some love to the biggest strength (ok maybe one of) of the 2006 new york mets.....their bullpen.

    wagner, heilman, bradford, oliver, sanchez, hernandez, feliciano, mota

    there doesnt seem to be one guy out of the bunch not having a great year.....sanchez being hurt aside.

    amazing how memories of one blown lead after another last year have become the distant past.
    amazing how no starting pitching will get you anywhere in the playoffs.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny2Coles
    amazing how no starting pitching will get you anywhere in the playoffs.
    amazing how great starting pitching only gets you one WS in 14 appearances

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    hey billy if i wanted your opinnion id beat it out of ya sorry ass.
    wipe the snot off of the bottom of your nose..and get your dads credit card out and get me those steaks damnit!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny2Coles
    amazing how no starting pitching will get you anywhere in the playoffs.
    ahahahhahaha no starting pitching? you should talk rolling out that garbage down in hick country.......bring back "the other sosa" damn it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    wipe the snot off of the bottom of your nose..and get your dads credit card out and get me those steaks damnit!!!!!!
    you got the edge now brother.......9 games to go.......

  9. #9
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    21,201
    Hey Mets fans............here's a place to get tickets for the playoffs.........


    http://tickets.yahoo.com/s:New%20Yor..._3933727-pid_1

    Oh and bite me yankee fans..........

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    you got the edge now brother.......9 games to go.......
    it's gonna go right down to the wire

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,442
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    it's gonna go right down to the wire
    Mets *****! Lets get the late night going soon.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us