Thread: saturday the 23rd marks the beginning of ramadan

saturday the 23rd marks the beginning of ramadan

with the jewish new year nearly coinciding with the holiest month of the islamic calender i hope for a future of peace and tranquility. The jewish mulsim relationship has not always been as terrible as is today and as unlikely as it may seem i will continue to pray for a solution to the worlds problem.
    I hope that the jewish new year and the holy month of ramadan can both be the gateway to a better tomorrow.

Ramadan mabarak and l'shana tova to everyone at jets insider.com

Peace be unto you to! Brother!

thanks, same to u

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Didn't you get the memo? They're not calling it ramadan anymore. It's bomb-a-thon.

Please make a note.

[QUOTE=shakin318]Didn't you get the memo? They're not calling it ramadan anymore. It's bomb-a-thon.

Please make a note.[/QUOTE]
    He left a message of peace. Lets leave the snipping behind!

have a blessed holiday, and I wish to extend that to all other peaceful Muslims in the world

Classless.

[QUOTE=shakin318]Didn't you get the memo? They're not calling it ramadan anymore. It's bomb-a-thon.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan] Lets leave the [B]snipping[/B] behind![/QUOTE]

You mean like circumcision? :eek:

You probably meant [I]sniping[/I], which opens up a whole different set of jokes. :D

oops, should have used spell check.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan]oops, should have used spell check.[/QUOTE]

Not really - Muslims are good at snipping (aka beheading), as well as sniping. Freudian slip, is all. ;)

[QUOTE=Jets Till Death]with the jewish new year nearly coinciding with the holiest month of the islamic calender i hope for a future of peace and tranquility. The jewish mulsim relationship has not always been as terrible as is today and as unlikely as it may seem i will continue to pray for a solution to the worlds problem.
    I hope that the jewish new year and the holy month of ramadan can both be the gateway to a better tomorrow.

Ramadan mabarak and l'shana tova to everyone at jets insider.com[/QUOTE]

ditto

All League

bravo. you are a comedic genius.