Thread: Im calling out Sar.... Because Chad has been a leader

All League
    Born and raised in S.Ozone Park,Queens,Ny... I now live in Tampa,Florida

Im calling out Sar.... Because Chad has been a leader

Man... I dont know... But if you cant support the starting QB of the team who you root for.... I dont know how you can be a real fan in my eyes.... I mean before todays game you were saying shhit like... Kelly will come into the game, how Chad will get Hurt, have a horriable game, cant throw with the wheather.... Well guess what? Chad has been a leader for this team this season.... Im sure you wanted Matt from USC... Well guess what? Ill take The Brick and Mangold anyday over him when it comes to the Jets...

Nothing against you... But... We drafted Brick and Mangold for a reason... We havePenny as our QB... He makes great reads, and really never throws a bad INT.... Its just that US JET fans who support our QB gets pissed when every other post from you is BS when it comes to Penny... The man has a heart of a champ... I have always stuck behind Penny and the moves the Jets make...

All im trying to say is this... Go ahead, each week before the game... Say shiit how Penny will get hurt, Penny will get benched.... Even if it happens, dont say you were right... Because all off-season, and this season out of 3 games....You have been WRONG... And you can keep bashing Chad... But the bottom line is this... You have been wrong... We are 2-1... And should be 3-0 if the D played well in the 1st hald last week... And if the Pats lose tonight, we are on the top of the division... Its a long season, y not pull for Chad?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Defense WinsChampionships
    Man... I dont know... But if you cant support the starting QB of the team who you root for.... I dont know how you can be a real fan in my eyes.... I mean before todays game you were saying shhit like... Kelly will come into the game, how Chad will get Hurt, have a horriable game, cant throw with the wheather.... Well guess what? Chad has been a leader for this team this season.... Im sure you wanted Matt from USC... Well guess what? Ill take The Brick and Mangold anyday over him when it comes to the Jets...

Nothing against you... But... We drafted Brick and Mangold for a reason... We havePenny as our QB... He makes great reads, and really never throws a bad INT.... Its just that US JET fans who support our QB gets pissed when every other post from you is BS when it comes to Penny... The man has a heart of a champ... I have always stuck behind Penny and the moves the Jets make...

All im trying to say is this... Go ahead, each week before the game... Say shiit how Penny will get hurt, Penny will get benched.... Even if it happens, dont say you were right... Because all off-season, and this season out of 3 games....You have been WRONG... And you can keep bashing Chad... But the bottom line is this... You have been wrong... We are 2-1... And should be 3-0 if the D played well in the 1st hald last week... And if the Pats lose tonight, we are on the top of the division... Its a long season, y not pull for Chad?
    Good post.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

BTW, when do we get to call Chad a very good QB? Another two games or the whole season?

SAR's support isn't going to affect Penny's game at all, but there's no reason not to support him.

Hook, line, and sinker.

Bro, did you see the home opener pics of him, the guy has a Pennington jersey!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    A good, quality post from DWC.

Quote Originally Posted by tooljet
    BTW, when do we get to call Chad a very good QB? Another two games or the whole season?

If he performs well against Indy and the Jags, we can definitely start calling him a good QB. The first test was the Pats...but they're way overrated. The Colts and Jags are great teams though, and if we can play ball effectively with Chad at the helm, then he should get some serious props.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by BornAJet
    If he performs well against Indy and the Jags, we can definitely start calling him a good QB. The first test was the Pats...but they're way overrated. The Colts and Jags are great teams though, and if we can play ball effectively with Chad at the helm, then he should get some serious props.
    Thank you , I'll keep rooting for him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    A good, quality post from DWC.
    Yeah but he used some creative spelling to try to fool the curseword sensor so he's going to be banned for a whole @#$%^&* day!

Veteran
    And the legend of Chad continues...

All League
    Born and raised in S.Ozone Park,Queens,Ny... I now live in Tampa,Florida
    No... It just pissed me off... Chad can have a great game.... Sar might as well just be quiet... But today... If we would have thrown 2 ints... Maybe lost the game for us... Sar would be the first one 2 say... "I told you so" I would rather a Pats fan talk shhit like that then a Jets fan... Thats just me,,,

So for now on... When sar talks ish about OUR Qb... Hey all I know is this... He KNOWS nothing... Because all of season and today, and prob last week and the week before he been saying stuff that has not happened... So as Far as Sar goes... Now I can be the one who said... I TOLD YOU so... Without Chad... We have a team like we did last year... Vinny, Brooks, Fiedler, Kliff... With Chad... We have a Offense who can put pts on the board and a D who knows they can pull it off in the long run....

He would rather hope Kelly plays, and predict that Chad gets hurt... Great fan right there... Take a QB who has a nice feel for Coles, and put in a QB who will get the HAPPY feet as a rookie in/.... I may be drunk but I know what im talking about. And if Chad would have got hurt today, or played bad... Sar would be loving it when he throws it in our face.