Thread: Mets playoff tix needed!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Mets playoff tix needed!

I'd like 2 tickets reasonably close to face value for any or all the Mets playoff games. Can't hurt to try, right?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Getting late. Can anyone hook me up for a pair?

I can probably get WS tickets if there's a subway series, box seats, but the prices will be through the roof

If it was me I'd give them to you at face value Jumba, but its not me

youre not getting them near face

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    I'd like 2 tickets reasonably close to face value for any or all the Mets playoff games. Can't hurt to try, right?

I was picked in the "raffle" for the NLCS. I bought 4 tix for game 1 of the NLCS. I may have 2 left over not sure yet. Not the best seats, but beggers cant be choosers right.

I have 2 spare tickets to game 5 of the NLDS if you are interested. Upper reserve.

Face is $55 (45$ + 10$ bull**** ass "service fee") I would probably be willing to sell them to you for about $70, if your interested.

All League
    nyc.craigslist.com someone will be selling tickets for near face value with email tickets...

All League
    I just picked up 2 tickets {Mezzanine Sect 18} to game 1 on Wednesday for $225. I know it was highway robbery {can't wait to see the face value} but post season games at Shea don't come around too often.