Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: question for repubs..agree or diagree?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

question for repubs..agree or diagree?

whether you think the iraq war was justified or not, whether you think it is making us safer or not, whether you are a repub or dem.....I think we can all agree that the Current Admin (team little bush), has done a 100% INEPT and INCOMPETENT job in prosecuting this war....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes: Wars should be run by the military not politicians. Politicians should get the military what it needs to win and leave it at that!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bman]whether you think the iraq war was justified or not, whether you think it is making us safer or not, whether you are a repub or dem.....I think we can all agree that the Current Admin (team little bush), has done a 100% INEPT and INCOMPETENT job in prosecuting this war....[/QUOTE]

you did an incompetent job of writing that last sentence.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bman].....I think we can all agree [/QUOTE]
    "we"? Who is "we" supposed to be? bman, YellowSubmarine, Ren10, Jetsin2004, and BurtReynoldsSuperstar? I think you are all in a lockstep of synchronized suck. Stop wasting everyone's time little man.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey sackdance, Are you a closetedhomo?
    Not that there is anything wrong with that..But you have so much pent up anger..I feel very very bad for you..
    Take a deep breath and let it all out man..
    But come on stupid, answer the question that i originally posted you jackass!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    100% is pretty harsh, but he's f*cked it up, yeah. Big time. I agree with your overall premise, yes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    100% is harsh..
    \
    But I was against this BS (IMO) war from day 1...even if it went well..
    But from the planning to the post war security to the training to the diplomacy etc etc etc, this has been a HUGE practice in incompetence..
    I Voted for Kerry, as did a lot of others, simply on a referrendum of Bush's track record..
    I mean it's been almost 7 years of ineptitude..from the top down..they know it too..that's why they tried to scare us before the 04 election..and why they continue to do so...
    I dont think there is any reason to be scared..
    Last edited by bman; 09-29-2006 at 03:44 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disagree.

This is a new kind of war, and first time is always going to be roughest. I"m surprised that aren't more casualties.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum]Disagree.

This is a new kind of war, and first time is always going to be roughest. I"m surprised that aren't more casualties.[/QUOTE]

You are wrong! This is not a new kind of war and this is not a new type of enemy. It the same old enemy in different clothing. What you are doing is repeating the same tired old catchphrase Bush has overused. They said the same thing about communism, maybe you are too young to remember.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    invading iraq was not a new kind of war..
    that's the oldest kind...
    but there was NO plan..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was justified but very poorly handled, especially once Sadaam was removed......