Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Again the media ignores rat corruption

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Again the media ignores rat corruption

[B]Faso calls for Hevesi's resignation
    9/29/2006 6:00 PM
    (WROC-TV)[/B]

Republican candidate for governor John Faso tells News 8 Democratic State Comptoller Alan Hevesi is a criminal and he should resign.

Faso made those comments in an interview here at Channel 8 Friday. He says Hevesi is getting away with a crime and his Democratic opponent for governor, Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, is doing nothing about it.

Earlier this week Hevesi agreed to reimburse the state $82,000 after is was revealed he used a state employee as his wife's chauffeur for the last three years.

"And I'm appalled the comptroller of the state of New York has admitted now he stole 82-thousand dollars from the state of NY, the taxpayers," says Faso. "And what's even more appalling to me is that Eliot Spitzer, my opponent for governor says it's ok. He says Alan Hevesi is an honest guy and apologizing for this theft of taxpayer money."

[B]In a debate this week, Eliot Spitzer said there should be "consequences" for Hevesi's actions, but did not call for him to resign.[/B]

[url]http://www.wroctv.com/news/story.asp?id=24709&r=l[/url]

-------------------------

Hevesi is using tax dollars to chaffuer his wife around while telling graduation classes chuck schiester wants to put a bullet through the President's head....why does this clown still have a job???

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy should resign. How can you trust this guy after this?