Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: watching NFL games on your computer...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

watching NFL games on your computer...

Does anyone know of a way or a site where you can watch it streaming on ur computer???

I believe there was a thread about this earlier today that i was meaning to read, but i cant find it now and my search button is disabled :(

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    help plz

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jermaine]Does anyone know of a way or a site where you can watch it streaming on ur computer???

I believe there was a thread about this earlier today that i was meaning to read, but i cant find it now and my search button is disabled :([/QUOTE]

There are p2p programs that people are using to watch live TV. Two programs that will probably work the best are [URL=http://www.sopcast.org/]sopcast[/URL] and [URL=http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php]tvuplayer[/URL], however there are plenty of others. A good site that I found that list the games and the different programs you need can be found [URL=http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/]here[/URL]

Also make sure to check out the forums on the different websites that have these programs. This week it worked out really well, almost all the games were available.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=totallygreen]There are p2p programs that people are using to watch live TV. Two programs that will probably work the best are [URL=http://www.sopcast.org/]sopcast[/URL] and [URL=http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php]tvuplayer[/URL], however there are plenty of others. A good site that I found that list the games and the different programs you need can be found [URL=http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/]here[/URL]

Also make sure to check out the forums on the different websites that have these programs. This week it worked out really well, almost all the games were available.[/QUOTE]

you are a god. thank you.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jermaine]you are a god. thank you.[/QUOTE]
    i downloaded TVU, this is unbelievable!!!
    but these are west coast channels :(

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Jets-Jax?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet]No Jets-Jax?[/QUOTE]
    guess so...

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Thinker]guess so...[/QUOTE]
    Under the comments section this was posted:

"[B]Joe said... [/B]
    I just ordered a cheap USB tv tuner from newegg. Hopefully i'll have it by the weekend.

I Can't make any promises, but i'll try and stream this weekends Jets Game.

10:53 PM "

C'mon Joe! You can do it!!!! :yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats maybe the next best thing that the people of the official NYJ.com site should produce?! An Online TV Stream (International) where you can see EVERY jets game!
    but i think that that not will happen in my lifetime :(

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LB54]Thats maybe the next best thing that the people of the official NYJ.com site should produce?! An Online TV Stream (International) where you can see EVERY jets game!
    but i think that that not will happen in my lifetime :([/QUOTE]

I don't think the NFL would authorize a team producing an item that would cut into their bottom line, ever.

However, I still can't believe the NFL hasn't come out with a customizable DVD that allows you to order 3, 5, or 10 of your favorite games of all time, for any team... They would make a MINT doing that.
    They have all the games on archive with NFL Films, since they were smart enough to keep all of their highlights in house. I just can't believe they haven't released more stuff via DVD.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist]I don't think the NFL would authorize a team producing an item that would cut into their bottom line, ever.

However, I still can't believe the NFL hasn't come out with a customizable DVD that allows you to order 3, 5, or 10 of your favorite games of all time, for any team... They would make a MINT doing that.
    They have all the games on archive with NFL Films, since they were smart enough to keep all of their highlights in house. I just can't believe they haven't released more stuff via DVD.[/QUOTE]

its called NFL Sunday Ticket.... :rolleyes:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    A word of warning, I think tvants is infected with virus'. Install at your own risk.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So how does this work. I downloaded tvu... I live in Tampa,. If I go to CBS, how do I know it will be the ny channel. For Jets games.. Do they have several CBS channels???

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    TVU gets the west coast channels, so probably not many Jets games on TVU. Sopcast is probably your best bet for Jets games.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=totallygreen]TVU gets the west coast channels, so probably not many Jets games on TVU. Sopcast is probably your best bet for Jets games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sopcast is a bit wierd. Where can I get some tips on finding how to use it, and where to find what I need?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PMCRW]its called NFL Sunday Ticket.... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Umm... I meant... you could pick the 5 Jet games tou would want on dvd... The Jets Charger playoff game, The Jets Dolphin 51-45 game... Maybe you rfirst game...
    The choices are endless... maybe you are a satist and you chooose the spike game, the Doug Brien game The Gastineau game, The Vance Joseph game, and the MNF Blair Thomas fumble game...

Seriously...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist]Umm... I meant... you could pick the 5 Jet games tou would want on dvd... The Jets Charger playoff game, The Jets Dolphin 51-45 game... Maybe you rfirst game...
    The choices are endless... maybe you are a [B]satist[/B] and you chooose the spike game, the Doug Brien game The Gastineau game, The Vance Joseph game, and the MNF Blair Thomas fumble game...

Seriously...[/QUOTE]

I think you meant masochist. The satist would be the Jets in those examples :)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mbeller83]Sopcast is a bit wierd. Where can I get some tips on finding how to use it, and where to find what I need?[/QUOTE]

Bump?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just checked their link again and they DO have the Jets-Jax game on soppcast!

Fortunately for me, the local station is showing it so I don't have to use it this time.