Thread: Still not a thread??? Clemens, Pettitte, others named in drug affidavit

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Still not a thread??? Clemens, Pettitte, others named in drug affidavit

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...home-headlines

The Grimsley friend, who talked about the investigation on the condition he not be named, said investigators warned the pitcher that "if he didn't continue to cooperate, they would expose him as a rat."

Rich Levin, a spokesman for Major League Baseball, said the organization and players association were "doing everything we can to eliminate the use of performance-enhancing substances and amphetamines from the game."

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm somewhat surprised with Petitte, but that would sort of explain the relationship w/ Clemens.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone posted this is the main forum (cause I guess it gets more attention there).

I could see the case for Clemens, but as Jumba said... surprised about Petitte.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just don't care anymore. it's pretty obvious that mlb is gonne p*ssyfoot around about thsi whole thing. i mean, bonds and his as*hole trainer have been making a mockery of this whole thing from day one. nothing substantial has been done to any of the steroid bunch anyway. i mean seriously, that fagg*t giambi should have been banned from baseball if you ask me......yet guys like shoeless joe remain banned. f*ck it. wake me up when mlb actually gets their heads out of their as*es and makes someone pay the price.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi
    Someone posted this is the main forum (cause I guess it gets more attention there).

I could see the case for Clemens, but as Jumba said... surprised about Petitte.
    After working out with Clemens, Pettitte suddenly gained some velocity on his fastball - which was obviously attributed to working hard with Clemens.

I think this just shows that nice guys juice too.