Thread: Who out there excites you?

All Pro

Who out there excites you?

I know the Presidential elections are still two years away but I have a question for everyone. Is there anyone out there, a potential candidate who really excites you and compells you to get involved? I don't see a candidate from either major party who moves me to simply go to the polls let alone become involved in a campaign.

I have no faith in any of them? Pretty sad state of affairs!

Jets Insider VIP
    Mark Foley in '08......I'll measure your penis for ya!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    John McCain.

Chuck Hagel

Jets Insider VIP
    Scarlett Johansson; especially the breastal area. :cool:

Steele of MD. Too bad he's going to lose in the upcoming election.

Hillary excites me - I will do whatever I can to see her crushed.

I am a conservative who votes mostly Republican but sometimes Democrat. At this time, I can notthink of a single person I feel strongly in favor of, save possibly Guiliani. If you asked me what is tyhe #1 thing that will galvanize Conservatives, Republicans and at least a chunk of indies, it is Hillary. If the DEms do not run her nad present a moderate candidate, they could win the office. But if the run her, they will lose. Everybody talks about her big war chest, but what they don;t get is that it does not matter. The overwhelming % of those against Hillary will never change their vote.

Russ Feingold. If people want honesty, integrity, and independence he's the man.

Rudy. too bad he won't run, and even if he does, won't get the nomination.

My cousiin is Guiliani's bodyguard. Rudy would love to run, but .............

my cousin says that he won;t compromise certain beliefs about gay rights and abortion that are at odds with the Republican ticket. Unless he changes, he won;t get the nod.......... my cousin says he will not change. It'll be interesting to watch.

I really wish their was a way that Guiliani could run as an independent and actually have a chance at success. In a time of such polarization he would give all Americans a person to rally behind. I don't see anyone else that would receive as much cross party support as he would. Even if he is not necessarily the most qualified man for the job, it is sometimes important to have a president that everyone can support.

[QUOTE=JCnflies]My cousiin is Guiliani's bodyguard. Rudy would love to run, but .............

my cousin says that he won;t compromise certain beliefs about gay rights and abortion that are at odds with the Republican ticket. Unless he changes, he won;t get the nod.......... my cousin says he will not change. It'll be interesting to watch.[/QUOTE]

that's what I mean when I said he won't get the nomination. The Republican party has become a mere shell of what it once was.

[QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]Russ Feingold. If people want honesty, integrity, and independence he's the man.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%.
    This guy would be, hands down, my choice to run this country for the next 8 yrs!

Rudy wont run. He has way too many skeletons in his closet that he doesnt want out in the public. He is happy with this false public image that was created after 9/11. But the rreality is he did nothing anyone else in that position wouldnt do. As Big Al Sharpton said, Bozo the Clown could have been NYC mayor on 9/11 and have done the same job. Giuliani is all smoke and mirrors. He is a phony with no depth.
    Last edited by kennyo7; 10-06-2006 at 01:39 PM.

Veteran
    I d love to see Colin Powell, but that aint happening

I'm voting out every incumbent that I can.