Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 108

Thread: Yankees Game Thread..PS:Mods/Adm..can we stop moving these until the series is over

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171

    Talking Yankees Game Thread..PS:Mods/Adm..can we stop moving these until the series is over

    Lets rock!!!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey Shore/Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,974
    hell yea! LETS GO YANKEES! we're gonna sweep this series!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by vilmatime51
    hell yea! LETS GO YANKEES! we're gonna sweep this series!
    Now thats more like it!!!

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,443
    Quote Originally Posted by vilmatime51
    hell yea! LETS GO YANKEES! we're gonna sweep this series!
    I will not post in here. Deal.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,995
    Yankees.................... wooohooo

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,625
    Dump straight to the dump.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,995
    Hey BP what do people mean when they say they are goign to bump the thread? move it?

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,625
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade
    Hey BP what do people mean when they say they are goign to bump the thread? move it?
    If the thread is dying, then people say Bump to bring it back to page one. Expect lots of "bumping" in this thread.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Fragger
    If the thread is dying, then people say Bump to bring it back to page one. Expect lots of "bumping" in this thread.

    Funny man what did the mets thread make it to 10 pages..........

    we will have 5 before the first pitch unite yankees fans

    woohoo

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade
    Hey BP what do people mean when they say they are goign to bump the thread? move it?
    No..if the thread gets buried in the forum..you post in it to bump it up to the top of the forum page..unfortunately..someone moved the original to the baseball forum..why???dont ask me..ask them

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,625
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade
    Funny man what did the mets thread make it to 10 pages..........

    we will have 5 before the first pitch unite yankees fans

    woohoo
    Thats 200 posts about a baseball game on a football forum. Plus Mets thread never got moved. Plus 4:00 game, people still got work. So your attempt at humor failed miserably.

  12. #12
    Lets Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Fragger
    Thats 200 posts about a baseball game on a football forum. Plus Mets thread never got moved. Plus 4:00 game, people still got work. So your attempt at humor failed miserably.

    i'll give you 400 start but your attempt at humor worked when you said go mets.........

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Fragger
    Thats 200 posts about a baseball game on a football forum. Plus Mets thread never got moved. Plus 4:00 game, people still got work. So your attempt at humor failed miserably.
    No it didn't..it was humorous!!!Now know your place and

    GET OUT!!!!!

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,625
    Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,625
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade
    i'll give you 400 start but your attempt at humor worked when you said go mets.........
    LOL nice one.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,625
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    No it didn't..it was humorous!!!Now know your place and

    GET OUT!!!!!
    Never I shall Troll this thread until the Yankees lose. So basically I'm stuck here for another 4 hrs.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Fragger
    Never I shall Troll this thread until the Yankees lose. So basically I'm stuck here for another 4 hrs.

    right back at ya nice one lol

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,323
    You guys have your work cut out for you against Verlander tonight.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,995
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    You guys have your work cut out for you against Verlander tonight.

    yes but we are at home and Verlander has his work cut out pitching a post season game in NY.......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us