Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Game 3 - Yankees lineup

  1. #1

    Game 3 - Yankees lineup

    CF Johnny Damon
    SS Derek Jeter
    RF Bobby Abreu
    3B Alex Rodriguez
    1B Jason Giambi
    C Jorge Posada
    LF Hideki Matsui
    DH Bernie Williams
    2B Robby Cano

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    CF Johnny Damon
    SS Derek Jeter
    RF Bobby Abreu
    3B Alex Rodriguez
    1B Jason Giambi
    C Jorge Posada
    LF Hideki Matsui
    DH Bernie Williams
    2B Robby Cano
    wow joe giving in to the people and benching sheff.....i think its a good move Bernie is a big time player.

    i still hope they loose though

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    wow joe giving in to the people and benching sheff.....i think its a good move Bernie is a big time player.

    i still hope they loose though

    They wont... I mean come on I mean even without Sheffoid... look at that all-star studded lineup

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    They wont... I mean come on I mean even without Sheffoid... look at that all-star studded lineup
    Yeah no way that line-up loses to Kenny Rogers.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us