Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Randy Johnson: Big Game Pitcher......NOT!!!!!

Randy Johnson: Big Game Pitcher......NOT!!!!!

i'm sorry but i just can't help but take joy in yankees misery. at first i wanted to see a subway series, but i've since changed my mind. i want to see the yankees choke and lose this series..............ahhh how sweet it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    i'm sorry but i just can't help but take joy in yankees misery. at first i wanted to see a subway series, but i've since changed my mind. i want to see the yankees choke and lose this series..............ahhh how sweet it could be.
    bitter mets fan ^^^^^

NO EXCUSE. This team, as it has been for years, is LOADED. That the Yankees ever even lose a three-game regular season series is unacceptable. You have an historic lineup and a payroll WAY above everyone else, Sox and Mets included.

Quote Originally Posted by patsox23
    NO EXCUSE. This team, as it has been for years, is LOADED. That the Yankees ever even lose a three-game regular season series is unacceptable. You have an historic lineup and a payroll WAY above everyone else, Sox and Mets included.
    bitter sox fan ^^^^

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by patsox23
    Amen. Yanks fans are too spoiled to even realize this.

Quote Originally Posted by nybaseball5
    bitter mets fan ^^^^^

bitter about what? the mets are up 2-0 in their series, and the team is playing well as a team, and picking their teammates up. the yankees are about to be down 2-1 and their big name players just aren't getting it done. oh yeah, and their team costs 2x the amoutn of any other team in the major leagues.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ICWT10
    Amen. Yanks fans are too spoiled to even realize this.
    What a crock of chit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yankees deserve to lose this series!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But stop talking out of your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All League
    Uh oh Yankee fans!!!

6-0 Tigers in the bottom of the 7th!!

Looks like your season is hanging on the right arm of Jaret Wright!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells

Breathe Bill.....Breathe Bill

You still have Jaret Wright going tomorrow to save your season {lol}

Quote Originally Posted by nybaseball5
    bitter sox fan ^^^^
    ROFLMAO

Poor Assclown

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofqueens718
    Breathe Bill.....Breathe Bill

You still have Jaret Wright going tomorrow to save your season {lol}

maybe they can bring randy johnson back tomorrow on short rest to pitch it for them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells

Easy killer.

Hall Of Fame

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    maybe they can bring randy johnson back tomorrow on short rest to pitch it for them.
    Or maybe they can fly Wang in from NY to pitch game 4.

I want the Yanks to lose as bad as anyone, but dont pin this just on Johnson. The guy is a billion years old. Hes been a great postseason pitcher in the past. He beat the Yanks on his own while in Seattle and had a huge part in beating them in the World Series while Arizona. Seeing him play his role in beating them once again tonight is sweet. Im still going to be surprised if the Yankees lose this series, but if they do thats a black mark on this whole team. From Jeter on down. I hope we dont hear anymore nonsense about Jeter being this mythical postseason player anymore either if they lose. He's been as much a part of these losses as anyone else.

All Pro
    The sad thing was that this was probably the best stuff he's shown all year and he still took a beating.

Hall Of Fame
    It wasn't Randy Jonson pitching that lost that game.
    PS : Whoever emerges from the AL is going to win the world series - So keep it in check (for your own sake)

your all bitter birds... its gunna be A's/cards world series. you watch

All Pro
    Like I said before , It's real sad Met fans are focused on us . Maybe it is a inferior thing. The evidence speaks for it self.I know Met fans are going to disagree ,but look at the threads being made . It's like some of yall are getting off , I'm mean getting off (one hand on the remote ,other hand elsewhere)watching the Yankees lose.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Like I said before , It's real sad Met fans are focused on us . Maybe it is a inferior thing. The evidence speaks for it self.I know Met fans are going to disagree ,but look at the threads being made . It's like some of yall are getting off , I'm mean getting off (one hand on the remote ,other hand elsewhere)watching the Yankees lose.
    the game was on last night, if you don't think people are going to comment - you're crazy