Thread: Republicans: "Touched By Clergy"

Bewildered Beast

Republicans: "Touched By Clergy"

The small minority of that Moral Majority that makes freaky sex a priority.

Here is their roster:

[URL=http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=display&tsn=15&tid=21102&webtag=ab-usconservatv]It Felt Good So I Kept Doing It[/URL]

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive]The small minority of that Moral Majority that makes freaky sex a priority.

Here is their roster:

[URL=http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=display&tsn=15&tid=21102&webtag=ab-usconservatv]It Felt Good So I Kept Doing It[/URL][/QUOTE]

[B]WCO, what's the point of your post???[/B]

Rudy Guiliani a member of the Moral Majority??? WRONG.

Ted Bundy a Republican Politician??

'nough said.

Interesting list. Sadly the only difference with the Dems is that they do not claim to be God's party, but you know they have a ton of skeletons in their closet as well.

Family values is a priority for the GOP, just do not do as they do.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive]The small minority of that Moral Majority that makes freaky sex a priority.

Here is their roster:

[URL=http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=display&tsn=15&tid=21102&webtag=ab-usconservatv]It Felt Good So I Kept Doing It[/URL][/QUOTE]

Was surprised to see our President on that list. Am also surprised that CBTNY hasn't made a thread criticizing the Lame Stream Media for only looking at Clinton's sex scandals and ignoring W's. :D
    Last edited by Queens Jet Fan; 10-07-2006 at 12:07 PM.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=JetsFanatic][B]WCO, what's the point of your post???[/B]

Rudy Guiliani a member of the Moral Majority??? WRONG.

Ted Bundy a Republican Politician??

'nough said.[/QUOTE]
    Those guys are sprinkled in there; there is a GOP curve of ~5 percentage points. They are like the little pieces of bone in your Chicken McNuggets-unavoidable.

Otherwise the list is [I]as advertised[/I]; most of the entries are sourced.

Whether or not the Dem's list get published here is up to you guys. I am quite sure they are just as completely lame as the Repugs. But Dems don't hop on the "Family Values" vote machine to ride into Washington.

Dems like to ride on Labor's truck, yes that is true.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive]But Dems don't hop on the "Family Values" vote machine to ride into Washington.[/QUOTE]
    Why not?

[QUOTE=sackdance]Why not?[/QUOTE]

cause we are not hypocrites. We know not that lecturing about "morality" should be left to the individual. It doesnt belong in our government.