Thread: Why are people panicking?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are people panicking?

This series aint over. Just gotta win one game and then you have momentum on your side going back to the Bronx. Two in a row is certainly possible.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    This series aint over. Just gotta win one game and then you have momentum on your side going back to the Bronx. Two in a row is certainly possible.
    WTF???

Talk to Kingofqueers and jermaine and neckdemon..they are the ones saying this..
    you should rename the title to Met fans that are more worried about the yankees be careful..they might come back

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I take tremendous satisfaction in each and every Yankees' loss, I whole heartedly agree with this thread.

The Yankees have the best team that money can buy and to think that they can't (or even won't) just turn around and murder the Tigers in back-to-back games is silly.

Even down 2-1 .... this is the Yankees' series to lose, not the Tigers' series to win.

HTH.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    WTF???

Talk to Kingofqueers and jermaine and neckdemon..they are the ones saying this..
    you should rename the title to Met fans that are more worried about the yankees be careful..they might come back
    i thought you wanted to be banned, profanity boy

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ICWT10
    While I take tremendous satisfaction in each and every Yankees' loss, I whole heartedly agree with this thread.

The Yankees have the best team that money can buy and to think that they can't (or even won't) just turn around and murder the Tigers in back-to-back games is silly.

Even down 2-1 .... this is the Yankees' series to lose, not the Tigers' series to win.

HTH.
    I still give the Tigers the edge because they have the better SP going and they are at home - but it's not a lock. I wouldn't be surprised if the Yankees pulled it out.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The profanity filter is working perfectly!!!!!!!!!!

but you didn't answer my question?????

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF???

Come on look at the thread producers.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Profanity Boy?!?! LOLOLOL!!!

The Sultan of Swearing, The King of Cussin', The Splendid Swearer, The Professor of Profanity! LOLOLOL!!!!

Sorry, once I got going, I couldn't help my ****in' self.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont see the Tigers winning Game 5 in New York if they lose today. Do or die for both teams really (IMO)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats ridiculous is that the Tigers have Bonderman pitching, are up 2-1 and are going up against Jared Wright, and i still think its 50/50 who wins this series. Thats how talented the Yankees are.

eLOT

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's over Johnny.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not including any Yankee fan on this board. My brother in law (a long time die hard Yankee fan) called me this AM. He stated that he felt that the Yankee fans find it hard to swallow when they are suppose to win and don't in the post season. He was mad as hell and cursed out the manager (for not playing Shef) to the pitching staff and the un-clutch hitting (leaving all those guys on base). Me being a Jet/Met fan maybe approach the games differently. We haven't seen or felt the success the Yanks have had so while I think and know we can win I won't lose it if we lose. Many of the Yankee fans are on the warpath and they may be right by the way this team never showed up last night. I still believe the Yanks can still easily take the Tigers but they better wake up tonight.....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF???

lol, i never said the yankees season was over. just that last night was fun to watch. i'm certainly not more worried about the yankees, but since it was the only thing on to watch last night.............................