Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ttttthhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee Yyyyyannnkeeeeeeeeeesssssssss Llllllloooooooooossseee!

Ttttthhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee Yyyyyannnkeeeeeeeeeesssssssss Llllllloooooooooossseee!

****ing A!

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!

i am officialy extending my shoulder for all yankee fans to cry on........i am here for you guys....SAR, BP, all you guys!!!

Practice Squad
    Will be a perfect Saturday if the Mets can sweep tonight.

All League
    This team just can't handle the pressure when things aren't going their way. Where's the heart?

All Pro
    as a Yankee , Ranger & Jets fan i hav elearned you win some and you lose some - Detroit out played us in every phase of the games - could hav ebeen a sweep if not for Jeter's 5 for 5

No tears here

Veteran
    Did the Tigers just win the world series? I never seen such celebration for a team that had the best record for 2/3 of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Mathis81
    Did the Tigers just win the world series? I never seen such celebration for a team that had the best record for 2/3 of the season

you sound bitter.
    im going to send you a johnny damon 8x10.
    please forward your address

All League

Hall Of Fame
    If the Mets and Jets win, greatest weekend of 06.

All Pro
    Well I can admit it the Yankees lost. And they will continue until randy johnson is gone I did not want him in the first place to old, I still like sheff pavano needs to go wright needs to go i like moose though

but if i was the yankees i would let the youth play.......at least thier would be some sense of urgency if they were playing

oh yeah i don't want arod either he has to be the single worst hitter in the clutch ever

but I am still a yankee fan and I was goignto root for the mets to go now but for you guys beings arses and showing no class

GO DODGERS OR ANYONE ELSE THE METS FACE

Jets Insider VIP
    Hey, I ain't cryin' either. The Yanks lost, big deal. I remember the 6 championships I've celebrated. Many of you Met fans have not even experienced one.

Mets better win this year. Either way, I'll be dancing on the Mets grave as ya'll are dancing on the Yankees'.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by djaparz
    as a Yankee , Ranger & Jets fan i hav elearned you win some and you lose some - Detroit out played us in every phase of the games - could hav ebeen a sweep if not for Jeter's 5 for 5

No tears here
    Not here either, you know the only way this team is going to be back in contending shape is to start with the basics. Youth with HUNGER..

Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    i am officialy extending my shoulder for all yankee fans to cry on........i am here for you guys....SAR, BP, all you guys!!!
    I'm officially disgusted with the Yankees. last year i was really upset this time I'm disgusted. I hope Torre is gone A-Rod , Sheffield, Johnson , Wright. are gone next year. And I mean gone. And were does Giambi get the balls to criticize A-rod? that cock sucker should shut the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Not here either, you know the only way this team is going to be back in contending shape is to start with the basics. Youth with HUNGER..
    thank you! That means that ass hole Steinbreder needs to keep his nose out of the business.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC
    Hey, I ain't cryin' either. The Yanks lost, big deal. I remember the 6 championships I've celebrated. Many of you Met fans have not even experienced one.

Mets better win this year. Either way, I'll be dancing on the Mets grave as ya'll are dancing on the Yankees'.
    Seriously , Mets better win it all . I don't think you guys can handle to come up short.

But no tears here...... But even more focus on the

Joe Must Go!

Hall Of Fame
    And some decent pitching! Ugh, that was a HARD game to watch. It's over though, we didn't deserve to win that series. Lets hope the team looks different next year, though I have my doubts.

Best of luck to the Mets and their fans.

Jets Insider VIP
    Seriously , Mets better win it all . I don't think you guys can handle to come up short.

But no tears here...... But even more focus on the
    Hell yeah. I'm all about the Jets right now. The baseball season is over for me.

By the way, with passing interest, I'll be rooting for the Tigers here on out. I love old baseball towns and the Tigers have a rich history. If they win it all it will be good for baseball.