Thread: Mets can't even get front Yahoo cover!!

Mets can't even get front Yahoo cover!!

Lets go Mets!! Lets go Mets!! Well at least Me and every one of the Mets fans are saying after the sweep yesterday.I woke up this morning to check out any headlines from the game yesterday on yahoo and the headlines on Yahoo had to talk only about Torre getting fired poss.When will the Mets get respect from media.There will not be any miraxle this time for the Mets to win the world series,it will be that the Mets win because they are the kings of New York baseball for now and for a few more years. Go Mets!!!

Banned
    Congrats and everything..but it's not exactly world news when you win a division series..

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    Congrats and everything..but it's not exactly world news when you win a division series..
    Bill I believe he is talking about the local papers in NYC and he is right. The front page news is Torre getting fired. The Yanks have always carried the two big local papers and deservingly so, but now that they lost the beat writers will flock like vultures upon Shea. Good?? Bad?? Who knows??

Bill, how do you see the Yanks next year??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet
    Bill I believe he is talking about the local papers in NYC and he is right. The front page news is Torre getting fired. The Yanks have always carried the two big local papers and deservingly so, but now that they lost the beat writers will flock like vultures upon Shea. Good?? Bad?? Who knows??

Bill, how do you see the Yanks next year??
    It's going to be total turmoil..

Now that heir Steinbrenner is in full control again,they will revert back to the mid 1980's..high price/no results...

I wanted Stick Micheal to run the team..he built the dynasty in the late 90's..that team was built while heir Steinbrenner was suspended and on double secret probation..now he is spreading his wings again..and thats not good

How can He even consider Lou Pinella over Torre! Money does not win everything,and that is a fact!What does Torre have to do with Arod slumping under pressure!If it weren't for Jeter,the yankees would have not even been close to the playoffs!