Thread: NLCS Game 1 Role Call

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

NLCS Game 1 Role Call

I'll be there in box 775. Gonna try and hit the bar @ the Ramada before the game. Hope it's an 8PM deal, otherwise gotta miss a day of work.

I hate you. I want to go so badly... I had Game 5 tickets for the NLDS... I guess its a good thing I didnt get to use them.

I WANT TICKETS.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    I'll be there in box 775. Gonna try and hit the bar @ the Ramada before the game. Hope it's an 8PM deal, otherwise gotta miss a day of work.
    Game's at 7:35 --not sure exactly what time 1st pitch is.

I should be there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine

I hate you. I want to go so badly... I had Game 5 tickets for the NLDS... I guess its a good thing I didnt get to use them.

I WANT TICKETS.
    eBay. You'll pay about double face value, but they're already insanely priced anyway. You gotta do what you gotta do. I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino
    Game's at 7:35 --not sure exactly what time 1st pitch is.

I should be there.
    Where'd you see that? Still has TBD on mlb.com and the Mets site.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 10-09-2006 at 09:39 AM.

Veteran
    Just found out yesterday my friend had tix and his bro can't go to the game...sucks for him but Im going now!! Decent seats behind home plate upper deck 1st row. Im just happy to be in the house....

Btw i still haven't seen an official start time yet...im just assuming it'll be 8ish.

I did notice that if there happens to be a game 7 in the ALCS, and the Mets play a game 6...they're both on the same day (wed or thurs), and the Mets will be playing at 4!! How horrible is that?

All League
    I was at Game 1 of the Division Series but I don't have any tickets for the Championship Series. I'll either be home watching it in HD on my 57" tv or I'll hit a sports bar.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

As a Yankee fan I'd like to wish you guys good luck...the Mets should cruise into the series, the fun may end there though but good luck anyway.

I'll be there. Driving in from Rhode Island. I would love to know what time the game is so i can plan accordingly. I won mine throught the nlcs lottery from the mets. Not the best seats, but hey i only paid face value.

I have 2 extra tickets, now that JumbalayaJet has tickets. Upper 33. Just looking to make my money back.
    Last edited by idlewild70; 10-09-2006 at 10:46 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    eBay. You'll pay about double face value, but they're already insanely priced anyway. You gotta do what you gotta do. I did.
    Where'd you see that? Still has TBD on mlb.com and the Mets site.
    I saw it last night (or was it this morning?) on TV after the game was completed. They had Gm 1 of the ALCS starting at 7:35 on Tues, and game 1 of the NLCS on Wed. starting at 7:35.

But you're right, i can't find confirmation of that anywhere now. But, as long as the Yankees aren't in it, everything i heard, was that the Mets should have the night game.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

8pm start confirmed.

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/NASApp/m...x.jsp?c_id=nym

Next Game: Wed., October 11 @ 8:00 p.m. ET
    TV: FOX / FX | Radio: ESPN Radio