Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT - South Korea preparing troops for atomic warfare!

JetsInsider.com Legend

OT - South Korea preparing troops for atomic warfare!

NORTH KOREA THREATENS WAR OVER SANCTIONS

"South Korea said it was making sure its troops were prepared for atomic warfare."

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061011/ap_on_re_as/koreas_nuclear[/url]

Yeaaahhhh, this can't be good!

Banned
    oh boy..here we go...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Penny2Coles]oh boy..here we go...[/QUOTE]

1. Crazy guy gets missile.
    2. The world isolates him.
    3. KABOOM!

Hall Of Fame
    South Korea and Japan have to be nervous.

If North Korea fires at Japan we'll get involved.

All League
    Welcome to the Official Start of World War 3.

Somebody needs to clip that crazy little chia-pet who runs N. Korea

I mean a real live hit squad, CIA sanctioned, needs to take that chia-pet out

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y]South Korea and Japan have to be nervous.

If North Korea fires at Japan we'll get involved.[/QUOTE]

My sister flies to Tokyo on Friday for a week.

Also, isn't SAR I in China? I think this is all his fault. Maybe he's marching around Asia choking the Herm Edwards doll and it looks suspiciously similar to Kim Jong Il ?!?!? :eek:

And China will then take advantage and attack Taiwan and Japan. US, UN and the rest of Europe will then jump in defense.

WWIII

JetsInsider.com Legend
    The strategy has to be sanctions that are lead by China. China just has to cooperate. If the U.S., South Korea, Japan impose sanctions then NK goes ballistic....literally! But if China is the first to impose sanctions as a North Korean ally maybe this loose canon (again, literally) gets the message!

Banned
    The key to solving this is China. They are North Korea's largest trading partner and greatest ally. They can persuade this nutjob to stop.

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham]Somebody needs to clip that crazy little chia-pet who runs N. Korea

I mean a real live hit squad, CIA sanctioned, needs to take that chia-pet out[/QUOTE]

Jimmy Carter made this illegal I believe. Bush tried to change it as part of the Patriot act but I think it failed.
    Just make it "an unknown group of well organized and well equipment hitmen attacked..."

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=49ersJetsfan]And China will then take advantage and attack Taiwan and Japan. US, UN and the rest of Europe will then jump in defense.

WWIII[/QUOTE]
    And go against Alec Baldwin and FAG?? :eek:

China has to step up and guarantee the safety of NK and JP. This is their frigging mess.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    We should just send Michael Moore over there. He can come back and say they don't have any WMD and everyone should calm down! ;)

All League
    [QUOTE=jetstream23]The strategy has to be sanctions that are lead by China. China just has to cooperate. If the U.S., South Korea, Japan impose sanctions then NK goes ballistic....literally! But if China is the first to impose sanctions as a North Korean ally maybe this loose canon (again, literally) gets the message![/QUOTE]

I doubt China is the first to impose sanctions. They have their own nuke program and are allies of N. Korea. What's to say that eventually the US and UN won't impose sanctions on China after dealing with N. Korea. I don't seem them cooperating by imposing sanctions, but I also don't see them jumping to N. Korea's aid right away.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=JetBidi]I doubt China is the first to impose sanctions. They have their own nuke program and are allies of N. Korea. [B]What's to say that eventually the US and UN won't impose sanctions on China after dealing with N. Korea[/B]. I don't seem them cooperating by imposing sanctions, but I also don't see them jumping to N. Korea's aid right away.[/QUOTE]

Uhhh...the UN Security Council of which China is a member ????

I am not sure it was a nuclear detonation. ;)

The reading of the detonation suggested it was so small in size, me suspects that one million North Koreans just got together and shouted "BOOM"!
    Last edited by JetsFanInDenver; 10-11-2006 at 02:18 PM.

[QUOTE=JetBidi]Welcome to the Official Start of World War 3.[/QUOTE]

Yup a whole new Axis of Evil. Iraq, Iran & North Korea. The condiditons couldn't be any more perfect for another world war. :mad:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=TKasper01]
    Just make it "an unknown group of well organized and well equipment hitmen attacked..."[/QUOTE]

Seriously man, when is the last time our government pulled something like this off. I guess we got HUssein, but we'd still be looking for the unibomber if his brother didn't turn him in.

[QUOTE=JetBidi]I doubt China is the first to impose sanctions. They have their own nuke program and are allies of N. Korea. What's to say that eventually the US and UN won't impose sanctions on China after dealing with N. Korea. I don't seem them cooperating by imposing sanctions, but I also don't see them jumping to N. Korea's aid right away.[/QUOTE]

We cannot afford to impose sanctions on China. They have become our manufacturer. The US would be screwed at this point if we do little to no bizz with China or piss them off so they stop dealing with us. They have more money and can live without us for well over a year. We would be in deep stuff after a few months. Look at all the friggin tags. Clothes, Cars,electronics
    Most of it comes from them. Stamped "Made in China". economic warfare will crush this country. I believe this has been Chinas plan for the last 40 years.
    We will eventually become THIER source of cheap labor.