Thread: why the democrats won't win

why the democrats won't win

1) Diebold Voting machines - seriously do some research that's all im gonna say about number 1.

2) most of the nations real liberals are "too busy" pissing their sinful lives away to go and actually vote on the day, not even for President. I.e. Left leaning people are f--k ups. Conservatives aren't better per se but they are easier to force to the polls en masse I.e. the old people on a church bus factor.

3) the Democrats don't deserve to win by default - they suck as a party and have no plan other than failure and revenge. Am I really going to root for Nancy Pelosi to drum up impeachment proceedings? It's a waste of time.

The Dems should be disbanded as an example of futility this nation hasn't seen since the Whig party. I have this gut feeling they ain't gonna win s--t.

that's true..almost..
    people came out in droves to vote for Kerry..Even some people who are very conservative had enough of the BS war and scare tactics that Bush used..
    I understand that defeat..people were scared and ran to papa bush..
    But there is NO excuse this time..

It truly is sad, but I cant find one person to pin my hopes on! Liars, Thieves and Perverts did I miss anything?

[QUOTE=bitonti]1) Diebold Voting machines - seriously do some research that's all im gonna say about number 1.

2) most of the nations real liberals are "too busy" pissing their sinful lives away to go and actually vote on the day, not even for President. I.e. Left leaning people are f--k ups. Conservatives aren't better per se but they are easier to force to the polls en masse I.e. the old people on a church bus factor.

3) the Democrats don't deserve to win by default - they suck as a party and have no plan other than failure and revenge. Am I really going to root for Nancy Pelosi to drum up impeachment proceedings? It's a waste of time.

The Dems should be disbanded as an example of futility this nation hasn't seen since the Whig party. I have this gut feeling they ain't gonna win s--t.[/QUOTE]

All the Dims have left in their coalition are.. 1) unions who need them to keep fleecing the taxpayers, ...2) welfare bums who need them to keep fleecing the taxpayers, 3) ...moronic left wing airheads like Janeane Garafollo and Sean Pean who are a few anal love beads short of a full string.

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh, I don't know: I"m sure we will have a record turnout of dead guys, illegal aliens, convicts, and serial voters. Should be enough to get some new Dems elected. If not, they can always sue for a recount and do some questionable stuff to get in.