Thread: The Return of Jetsin2004

The Return of Jetsin2004

He's Renaissance10. Check the post patterns, the views, and the fact that he named himself after a neonazi magazine.

Just a word of warning to anyone who might consider taking him seriously

[QUOTE=doggin94it]He's Renaissance10. Check the post patterns, the views, and the fact that he named himself after a neonazi magazine.

Just a word of warning to anyone who might consider taking him seriously[/QUOTE]
    We know. He was stomping his e-feet by his third post. He sleeps in the same bed with YellowSub and bman at night, too.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=doggin94it]
    Just a word of warning to anyone who might consider taking him seriously[/QUOTE]

There was never any danger of that. :D

[QUOTE=quantum]There was never any danger of that. :D[/QUOTE]

From most on here, no - but Kennyo defaults to taking anyone who agrees with him seriously, and though I think he's wrong on a lot of things Kenny's a good guy, so . . . consider this a PSA

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=doggin94it]From most on here, no - but Kennyo defaults to taking anyone who agrees with him seriously, and though I think he's wrong on a lot of things Kenny's a good guy, so . . . consider this a PSA[/QUOTE]

yeah, that kennyo's a "good guy" alright-if you hate yourself, your
    country etc.
    check the language here-Mel Gibson got nothin on that guy
    [url="http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=125604"]http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=125604[/url]

renandstimpy the same as naziin04?
    nope, having the exact same avatar was just a coincidence
    pass that along to dumbmarine

and no, your economic idea for oil wont work.
    so, you aint getting my vote
    Last edited by flushingjet; 10-13-2006 at 12:13 PM.

Banned
    this doggint94 is to funny

and you have been warned.........Do not take me seriously! :D
    Last edited by Renaissance10; 10-13-2006 at 03:18 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=doggin94it]He's Renaissance10. Check the post patterns, the views, and the fact that he named himself after a neonazi magazine.

the "I hate Jews/Israel" post will ultimately be the whip cream on top of horse sh!t....

Banned
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]the "I hate Jews/Israel" post will ultimately be the whip cream on top of horse sh!t....[/QUOTE]

I love how neo cons pretend to love jews and isreal when it is convienent,, lets get real, no one hates Jews more then your typical Republican Wasp,,, I guess since the Republican Wasps have no more friends left they pretend to like the jews

[QUOTE=Renaissance10]I love how neo cons pretend to love jews and isreal when it is convienent,, lets get real, no one hates Jews more then your typical Republican Wasp,,, I guess since the Republican Wasps have no more friends left they pretend to like the jews[/QUOTE]
    Let's get real?

You are truly an inspirational breath of fresh air, Ren10. I love it when you talk about Israel and "the Jews". Someone should do a preference poll regarding your handles. I'd vote for Jetsin2004 because I don't have to see it after it was banned for calling other posters 'k*kes'. Oh, and here's a question for you, why don't you drop your f'ing charade? You are not sharp enough to carry multiple online identities.

[QUOTE=Renaissance10]I love how neo cons pretend to love jews and isreal when it is convienent,, lets get real, no one hates Jews more then your typical Republican Wasp,,, I guess since the Republican Wasps have no more friends left they pretend to like the jews[/QUOTE]

Just like dems appease to immigrants? Do you know how may potential votes that is?