Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Lamar Thomas, what an idiot

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Lamar Thomas, what an idiot

Lost his job over U Miami Brawl.

[URL=http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AvXoR7BB6R.67xgWkzOzIO85nYcB?slug=ap-miami-brawl-telecast&prov=ap&type=lgns]Lamar Thomas[/URL]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a moron........

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    real men of genius....

Now, that's what I'm talking about," Thomas said as the brawl raged out of control. "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playing that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that thing."

Miami and Florida International have campuses 9 miles apart in Miami-Dade County. It was the first meeting between the two programs, and the Hurricanes went on to win 35-0.

As the fight slowed, Thomas' comments continued.

"I say, why don't they just meet outside in the tunnel after the ball game and get it on some more? You don't come into the OB, baby," Thomas said. "We've had a down couple years but you don't come in here talking smack. Not in our house."

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=samwise]real men of genius....

Now, that's what I'm talking about," Thomas said as the brawl raged out of control. "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playing that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that thing."

Miami and Florida International have campuses 9 miles apart in Miami-Dade County. It was the first meeting between the two programs, and the Hurricanes went on to win 35-0.

As the fight slowed, Thomas' comments continued.

"I say, why don't they just meet outside in the tunnel after the ball game and get it on some more? You don't come into the OB, baby," Thomas said. "We've had a down couple years but [B]you don't come in here talking smack[/B]. Not in our house."[/QUOTE]

...apparently not, lamar. lol
    Last edited by JETS_for_life; 10-16-2006 at 10:35 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta love Da U

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    you would think one of his partners would tap him on the shoulder and whisper in his ear to stfu..........or maybe they wanted him gone

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to Tom Rocks blog, he got the feeling today Vilma was hit prettyhard by the brawl that happened at his alma.

[url]http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/blog/[/url]