Thread: Why Vote Republican

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

Why Vote Republican

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmbomyq0fc]You Tube[/URL]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Outstanding, DeanPats! I'm passing that one on (to those who need it, too).

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance]Outstanding, DeanPats! I'm passing that one on (to those who need it, too).[/QUOTE]

I am not going to start an entire thread about this but I just wanted to share this. I have never watched this show, The View, but my sister does and she passed this along to me.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNkXg4iPsZg[/url]

I think Elizabeth Hasslebeck is a brave brave women knowing that probably most of her audience supports demorats and not to mention, celebrities get blackballed for sharing conservative views.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boy, that really makes you want to vote Republican.

Question. Have the Republicans forgotten about the Anthrax attacks? People died. This is not considered terrorism? And who has been arrested for it?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan][URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmbomyq0fc]You Tube[/URL][/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yuo make a stat look however you want it to. Sorry, but I was not impressed....... maybe because I have listened to enoug alternative media soources to know that stuff already.

Why vote Republican? Bush is far from perfect, but his premise, take the fight to the terrorists, has way more hope than the Democrats premise. Can anyone else remember the yellow ribbons under Carter? He's another moron who calls Bush wrong.

When Khomeini kidnapped the Americans, he braced himself for "thunder and lightening from the sky" from the Americans. When it never came, he grew brazen. Eventually, Jimmy Carter was writing letters apologizing for whatever the Americans had done to deserve the kidnappings. The Dems share Carter's ideology.

9-11 is not the Dems or Repubs fault. Korea is neither party's fault. It is the terrorists fault and Koreas fault. Which philosophy do you think the other guys respect and/or fear ........... Reagen's or Carter's? Case closed.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726]Boy, that really makes you want to vote Republican.

Question. Have the Republicans forgotten about the Anthrax attacks? People died. This is not considered terrorism? And who has been arrested for it?[/QUOTE]

that is cuz Karl Rove was the person behind it,, I can guarantee you that

And I aint watching that garbage,, Republicans are a cancer,, if you dont think so you are part of the problem and probably among the wealthiest 1% who benefit from the Republicans

Jose Valentin 2 Run double!,, lets go Mets

F__K the republicans!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Renaissance10]that is cuz Karl Rove was the person behind it,, I can guarantee you that

And I aint watching that garbage,, Republicans are a cancer,, if you dont think so you are part of the problem and probably among the wealthiest 1% who benefit from the Republicans

Jose Valentin 2 Run double!,, lets go Mets

F__K the republicans!![/QUOTE]

But liberals are worse............. and less tolerant.

Btw, I am not near the 1%.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JCnflies]Korea is neither party's fault. [/QUOTE]
    Whoa, back up.