View Poll Results: What happens the rest of the way?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cardinals win Game 6. Cardinals win Series.

8 26.67%
  • Mets win Game 6, Cardinals win Game 7. Cardinals win Series

3 10.00%
  • Mets win Game and Game 7. Mets win Series.

19 63.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mets-Cardinals: Game 6 and 7 Predictions!

JetsInsider.com Legend

Mets-Cardinals: Game 6 and 7 Predictions!

Who wins?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23
    Who wins?
    LET'S GO METS !! You gotta believe.

Gotta admit that it doesn't look good, but I'm sticking with the team that I've stuck with for over 20 years. Mets in 7.

Veteran
    Cards in 6. Carp will be sharp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois Jets Fan
    Cards in 6. Carp will be sharp.
    I agree..and maine or mane whichever it is will be pitching under alot of pressure facing elimination..if the Cards get the lead early it could get ugly..

All League
    I can't vote against the 2005 and soon to be 2006 Cy Young winner in a game. He sucked in game 2, but I can't pick against him suckiing twice in the same series.

Hall Of Fame
    mets in 7...if it kills me, i'm not gonna stop believing...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

If the Mets are to win the series they have to first beat the reigning and front running Cy Young award winner...I don't think they can but if they pull it off they will also win game 7

If the bats awaken (Lord knows we lack pitching) we will win easily. If not the Cards take it. We left far too many runners in scoring position and guys like Wright and Green have not carried their weight. We came this far with the garbage we call starting pitching so who knows. I have to wonder why Heilman or Oliver is not starting such an important game. It's clear Willie is overmatched in Managing the game to game situations..

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    I agree..and maine or mane whichever it is will be pitching under alot of pressure facing elimination..if the Cards get the lead early it could get ugly..
    It's obvious by your misspelling of Maine (capitol M) and the use of the capitol C in Cards that you were anti Met from the get go. Shame on you...

All League
    The St Louis Cardinals will beat the sh*t out of the New York Metropolitans in game 6, thus ending "Our team. Our Time"

All Pro
    I hope the Mets win both games but it doesn't look good.

It doesn't matter anyway, even if the Cards do win they will get swept in the WS....again

Quote Originally Posted by jetfan13
    If the Mets are to win the series they have to first beat the reigning and front running Cy Young award winner...I don't think they can but if they pull it off they will also win game 7

Agree, I think they're likely to lose tonight, but if they win I like their chances in Game 7. Among other reasons, I'm going to game 7 if there is one, and Mets have a great record this year when I'm there, I'm something like 7-1 including two playoff wins

Rookie
    I will be there tonight and I feel that Mets will win. I am bringing their good luck charm, my 5 year old!! Game 7, I think that is going to be one for the ages a lot of back and forth, no idea who will win. I am hoping the Ghost of '86 are at Shea for these 2 games and help us win 6&7 like they did!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet
    It's obvious by your misspelling of Maine (capitol M) and the use of the capitol C in Cards that you were anti Met from the get go. Shame on you...
    Damnit FJ!!!

Hall Of Fame
    It's obvious by your misspelling of capital that you were very pro Met from the get to. Shame on you...

Quote Originally Posted by CT. JETS FAN
    It's obvious by your misspelling of capital that you were very pro Met from the get to. Shame on you...

I am pro Met but not anti Yankee. and FU and the spelling....

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    Damnit FJ!!!

Sorry Bill and your still one of my favorite posters......

Hall Of Fame
    I am pro Met but not anti Yankee. and FU and the spelling....
    Well that was unexpected....but OK

FU2

Quote Originally Posted by exiledinjersey
    I will be there tonight and I feel that Mets will win. I am bringing their good luck charm, my 5 year old!! Game 7, I think that is going to be one for the ages a lot of back and forth, no idea who will win. I am hoping the Ghost of '86 are at Shea for these 2 games and help us win 6&7 like they did!!
    Good job! Great week for a Mets fan! They roll tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by CT. JETS FAN
    Well that was unexpected....but OK

FU2

See how easy it is not to get into screaming wars.... A lil FU goes a long way..