Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: To make one thing clear.......

Jets Insider VIP

To make one thing clear.......

Many who post regarding religion and beliefs here do so without any knowledge on what they are commenting about. It's getting annoying.

I want it to be known that Christianity was not forced on me growing up.

I have come to my conclusion after thoroughly researching almost all religions and beliefs.

I researched the following in great detail:

Biblical Christianity
    Catholicism (grew up Catholic)
    Mormonism
    Buddhism
    Hinduism
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Christian Science
    Life Spring
    Krishna
    Scientology
    Wicca
    Atheism
    Evolution

Including the Jewish interpretation of the Old Testament, the deity of Christ and prophecy.

There is nothing that (in my opinion) can discredit true biblical Christianity after truly checking out everything possible. I wouldn't comment on Mormons if I didn't know them inside out. Same with Jehovah's, etc.

I wish others would just not make comments on things they have never researched or simply have no knowledge about.

We have people here who claim to be Athiest because God hasn't had a sitdown with them in their living room, another who types G-d and doesn't even know if he exists and others who state the bible isn't true yet has never read it.

It's really embarrassing.

[QUOTE=sackdance99]www.getsavedtoday.com [/QUOTE]

Such Folly.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sackdance99]The way I treat other people
    is really embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

I fixed it for you.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

from now on we'll just PM you for answers......

Obviously is wasn't forced on you growing up. You probably had some type of problem before you found God. If I had to guess booze, women, drugs and/or crime, then you got saved.

[QUOTE=sackdance99]Many who post regarding religion and beliefs here do so without any knowledge on what they are commenting about. It's getting annoying.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=sackdance99]Many who post regarding religion and beliefs here do so without any knowledge on what they are commenting about. It's getting annoying.

I have come to my conclusion after thoroughly researching almost all religions and beliefs.

Biblical Christianity
    Mormonism
    Buddhism
    Hinduism
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Christian Science
    Life Spring
    Krishna
    Scientology
    Wicca
    Atheism
    Evolution

Including the Jewish interpretation of the Old Testament, the deity of Christ and prophecy.

There is nothing that (in my opinion) can discredit true biblical Christianity after truly checking out everything possible. I wouldn't comment on Mormons if I didn't know them inside out. Same with Jehovah's, etc.

I wish others would just not make comments on things they have never researched or simply have no knowledge about.

We have people here who claim to be Athiest because God hasn't had a sitdown with them in their living room, another who types G-d and doesn't even know if he exists and others who state the bible isn't true yet has never read it.

It's really embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone will deny there are exceptions, but there is no denying a vast majority of choose their faith based on surroundings. The fact that there are so many religions for you to thoroughly research is proof that man has a need to create a creator. Whether one has read the Bible or not has no bearing on that fact. It's a book, with no proof that it is the word of God. So, I'm sure that you will reply that I can't possibly know without reading the whole Bible, but the fact remains that it is a book, with no concrete evidence of who penned it. You can quote all the scripture you want to me, but they are strings of words that you "think" are the words of God, and that's fine, but I need something more.

So, you can just smile and take comfort thinking that perhaps I'll burn in your Hell.

Veteran
    We bow before you...please sackdance let us get to heaven..

[QUOTE=sackdance99]It's getting annoying.

It's really embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

Go choke on cock.

[QUOTE=sackdance99]

Biblical Christianity
    Mormonism
    Buddhism
    Hinduism
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Christian Science
    Life Spring
    Krishna
    Scientology
    Wicca
    Atheism
    [B]Evolution[/B][/QUOTE]

one of these things is not like the others

evolution isn't a religion or a belief system

it's science

Wheres the proof. Have they found the missing link yet? Noah's Arc has been found there is proof. Not scientific speculation.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sackdance]Go choke on cock.[/QUOTE]
    This is an example of a reply that is not accepted on this site, even in this political forum, which could be considered sort of a wild west frontier.

Seeing as though you don't have pm's turned on, I am telling you here. A little discretion in the future please.

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]Wheres the proof. Have they found the missing link yet? Noah's Arc has been found there is proof. Not scientific speculation.[/QUOTE]

noah's ark has been found?

whatever you are talking about trust me Sackdance99 named like 18 religions and 1 scientific theory

Evolution is not a religion, it's a scientific theory.

Why not include gravity in that list?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti]noah's ark has been found?

[/QUOTE]

Yes. It is an animal rescue shelter located on Rt. 53 near Denville, NJ.

Praise GOD.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726]Obviously is wasn't forced on you growing up. You probably had some type of problem before you found God. If I had to guess booze, women, drugs and/or crime, then you got saved.[/QUOTE]

Never drank, did drugs, got arrested or was a womanizer. :confused: :huh: :confused: :huh:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance]Go choke on cock.[/QUOTE] ^------- severe anger problems

you are an idiot..you evolved from monkeys who evolved from fish..
    Jesus was a long haired hippy.
    100 year old women don't give birth
    Burning Bushs dont talk...
    The Bible was written by capitalistic men..It's a book that gives man domain over all earth and living things..
    That's JUST THE FIRST PAGE!

It's a lovely story..but a fairy tale where closet homos hide..You are worse than a druggie..You get a high off of fairy tales!!
    At least some druggies are funny!
    Last edited by bman; 10-19-2006 at 11:59 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bman]you are an idiot..you evolved from monkeys who evolved from fish..
    The Bible was written by capitalistic men..It's a book that gives man domain over all earth and living things..

It's a lovely story..but a fairy tale where closet homos hide..You are worse than a druggie..You get a high off of fairy tales!!
    At least some druggies are funny![/QUOTE]

This is the 2nd day in a row you have stayed home from school sick. Are you faking sick?? I'm telling your mother.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bitonti]one of these things is not like the others

evolution isn't a religion or a belief system

it's science[/QUOTE]

Bitonti, no offence, but you keep telling us that we need to have an open mind. You have to take your own advice and study the whole entity of evolution, not just the portions you want to believe.

If you would like, I could get you a list of dozens of evolutionionists who have issues with evolution as the be-all end all answer. I have never said the whole theory is not without merit, but as an answer to everything, swiss cheese. If you want open-mindedness in these discussions, please exhibit it.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bman]you are an idiot..you evolved from monkeys who evolved from fish..

At least some druggies are funny![/QUOTE]

Go back to history class junior.

[QUOTE=sackdance99]Never drank, did drugs, got arrested or was a womanizer. :confused: :huh: :confused: :huh:[/QUOTE]

are you gay? or were you home schooled?