Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The blame America first crowd

The blame America first crowd

When will these gay loving liberals get it?

We are in a world war! The future of our world is at stake yet we still have cowards like this idiot who want to speak out of turn, and thus give comfort and aid the the terrorists.

Any gutless punk who speak out against this war or administration is an abomination to this great country and should be bound, gagged, and sent to gitmo to live out the rest of their spineless existence.

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2633793[/URL]

[QUOTE=Kevin Tillman]"Somehow, the same incompetent, narcissistic, virtueless, vacuous, malicious criminals are still in charge of this country. Somehow, this is tolerated. Somehow, nobody is accountable for this."
    --Kevin Tillman, brother of Pat Tillman[/QUOTE]

It's called Democracy. The people have the right to choose who they wish to lead them. The people, as laid out in the constituion, choose the Republicans for now. In a few days, the poeple will get their chance to change that choice, and in 2008 they get the chance again. That is, by definition, accountabillity to the people.

I don;t get this kind of bile, not from him, not from bman, or ken, or Bit. You act as if Bush came to you're home, tore up the constituion in front of you, threw you in jail, and then took a **** on you day after day after day. The level of outrage seems incongruious to the actual events that have transpired. I.e. why the hell are you so angry personally? At least with Tillman, he lost his brother to friendly fire. But Bush didn't take the shot, some other soldier, under order of some other General, took the shot. And Afganistan is by far the most legitimate conflict we're in today.

So explain the anger level, the vitriol Democrats, Indpendant Liberals? Why so furious, why all the conspiracy theories, why the almost fundamentalist hatred of George W. Bush and our elected leadership?

Simply put, there is a level of hatred and loathing directed at Bush that I never hear directed at Osami Bin Laden, Kim Jong Ill'in or Saddam Hussain. Why is that?
    Last edited by Warfish; 10-21-2006 at 12:27 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TheGreatMangini]When will these gay loving liberals get it?

We are in a world war! The future of our world is at stake yet we still have cowards like this idiot who want to speak out of turn, and thus give comfort and aid the the terrorists.

Any gutless punk who speak out against this war or administration is an abomination to this great country and should be bound, gagged, and sent to gitmo to live out the rest of their spineless existence.

[/QUOTE]

I don't agree witht the second paragraph, though I think they do give aid and comfort to the enemy.....

What I find classic is how the liberal media seek out the small percentage of soldiers/military families who are against the war yet constantly and consistently ignore and dismiss those who are for the mission and will go back to fight, or want to go back and fight even after getting injured....

Cindy Al-sheehan is a star of a media that could care less about Gary Qualls...

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2633793[/URL][/QUOTE]

[B]Kevin Tillman, a former Army Ranger who served in Iraq and Afghanistan[/B] with his older brother, Pat Tillman

Pretty ironic that an Army Ranger who fought in both wars is called a coward who should be bound, gagged and sent to Gitmo for exercising his Constitutional right of free speech.

Your comments on this article are pathetic. First of all what do gays have anything to do with the topic at hand? Also how do you know that Kevin Tillman is a liberal. All you expose here is your narrow minded hatred of many in this country, and your total misunderstanding of what makes this country great.

Kevin Tillman is a hero plain and simple. I don't think his comments refer to us going into Afghanistan. To me it refers more to not finishing the mission against the terrorists who attacked us and diverting our resources into Iraq on false pretenses. That in my mind, his mind and many others is criminal.
    Last edited by Queens Jet Fan; 10-21-2006 at 01:39 PM.

I am sure you have a DD214 to show how much you care about your country.

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs][B]Kevin Tillman, a former Army Ranger who served in Iraq and Afghanistan[/B] with his older brother, Pat Tillman

Pretty ironic that an Army Ranger who fought in both wars is called a coward who should be bound, gagged and sent to Gitmo for exercising his Constitutional right of free speech.[/QUOTE]

I'm a former Ranger myself, and I guarantee you if Kevin was still in the military he wouldn't be making those statements...now, that would have been courageous.

Secondly, the Tillman's are not going to change the way the military operates...someone should hit them with a reality check on that. Friendly fire deaths happen in all wars and I'm sorry that Pat was a victim of that...but, so are many other military personnel. They just didn't walk away from 9 million dollar contracts like Pat Tillman...and their lives were and are just as important as Tillman's life was...just ask their families.

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs][B]Kevin Tillman, a former Army Ranger who served in Iraq and Afghanistan[/B] with his older brother, Pat Tillman

Pretty ironic that an Army Ranger who fought in both wars is called a coward who should be bound, gagged and sent to Gitmo for exercising his Constitutional right of free speech.[/QUOTE]

amen

[QUOTE=JetFanFL]I'm a former Ranger myself, and I guarantee you if Kevin was still in the military he wouldn't be making those statements...now, that would have been courageous.

Secondly, the Tillman's are not going to change the way the military operates...someone should hit them with a reality check on that. Friendly fire deaths happen in all wars and I'm sorry that Pat was a victim of that...but, so are many other military personnel. They just didn't walk away from 9 million dollar contracts like Pat Tillman...and their lives were and are just as important as Tillman's life was...just ask their families.[/QUOTE]

and an amen to that too....Let's not lose sight that we are all out for the same thing here. Peace and safety for our country and families. War is sometimes if not always inevitable. It is almost something mankind cannot live w/out. Despite anyone's own personal opinions or objective, Let's not lose sight of the big picture, we are fighting for our right to live and speak as we so choose. Problem, some may say, that we are fighting for other's rights to live and speak as they so choose, even though many may not want or appreciate that right. IMO the biggest mistake man makes over and over again is forcing his or her own will on others. Is this administration doing just that? What is the real underlying root of our troops being in the Middle East? We can barely come to an agreement on that.(fight terrorist, oil, deploy Democracy, all of the above)

Bottom line, of course, Tillman can't and won't change military tactics as no one person can or should be able to do. But his voice should be heard, Like it or not. To disagree is one thing. To condemn the man is another.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Simply put, there is a level of hatred and loathing directed at Bush that I never hear directed at Osami Bin Laden, Kim Jong Ill'in or Saddam Hussain. Why is that?[/QUOTE]

Warfish, that is one of the best questions I've ever seen asked on this board. And by a moderate, no less!

Disagreement with policy is one thing and is all our rights as Americans. But to call our leaders and our government liars gives nothing but aid, comfort and encouragement to our enemies. It prolongs the war(s), emboldens douche bags like castro and chavez and puts our fighting force in danger. That's not right wing spin -- it's fact.

If bin laden or kim jung mentally ill's high level officials called them liars or BS artists today, what would the world think about their coheavisness as an organization?

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Warfish, that is one of the best questions I've ever seen asked on this board. And by a moderate, no less!

Disagreement with policy is one thing and is all our rights as Americans. But to call our leaders and our government liars gives nothing but aid, comfort and encouragement to our enemies. It prolongs the war(s), emboldens douche bags like castro and chavez and puts our fighting force in danger. That's not right wing spin -- it's fact.

If bin laden or kim jung mentally ill's high level officials called them liars or BS artists today, what would the world think about their coheavisness as an organization?[/QUOTE]

I agree w/ you and war....but what better way to show the rest of the world how in this Free Society, we are given the right to free speech. That we do not cut off the heads of our own people for their beliefs or opinions however they differ.

you're a waste of space in this great country...peace

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Warfish]

Simply put, there is a level of hatred and loathing directed at Bush that I never hear directed at Osami Bin Laden, Kim Jong Ill'in or Saddam Hussain. Why is that?[/QUOTE]
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h35/MrSmorch/Political%20Pictures/hardonbushsoftonterroristsdemocrats.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

are any of you conservatives absolutely disgusted with the first post? please voice your disgust if so.

I am an Ex-Marine who served in GTMO and I disagree with the war in Iraq. Where and when did you serve?

I certainly don't consider myself an abomination nor a gutless punk...

[QUOTE=jetsphan]are any of you conservatives absolutely disgusted with the first post? please voice your disgust if so.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I jumpoed right to the topic at hand (Tillman's comments) and pretty much skipped TGM's post. Yea, it is disgusting, frankly, and ignorant to boot.

So yea, I'll agree the OP is disgusting, no question. Doesn't make my comments above any different, but yea, I should have commented on the foolishness of the OP in my first post as well.

Veteran
    If I remember correctly, TGM is a liberal....I believe his post was sarcasm, but Ill let him defend himself

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=127599[/url]
    Last edited by Lawyers, Guns and Money; 10-21-2006 at 04:50 PM.

[QUOTE=TheGreatMangini];)[/QUOTE]
    If your original post was truly sarcastic it would have helped to put the wink after it so the readers would know. How exactly was a person supposed to know that you are not some rightest freak who was actually making fun of them?

Warfish that was a very decent post of yours. The silence of the others speaks volumes.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]If your original post was truly sarcastic it would have helped to put the wink after it so the readers would know. How exactly was a person supposed to know that you are not some rightest freak who was actually making fun of them?

Warfish that was a very decent post of yours. The silence of the others speaks volumes.[/QUOTE]
    I dont think that is fair QJF...Let every man speak for themslelf

Since the post was sarcastic, why should anyone be at fault for not denouncing it?