Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of Father Is Bill Belichick?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

What Kind Of Father Is Bill Belichick?

I just saw him at the Metrodome. His son just got arrested and he's attending a football game? He should be on a plane back to New England to be there for his son.

Disgraceful.

SAR I

19 is old enough to take care of yourself. Bill shouldn't be flying back and forth everytime his kid screws up.

All League
    Bill's to busy doing steroids with Bruschi, the son he never had. Watch your heart Bill!

All Pro
    He's too busy being a dirtbag and cutting the necks and sleeves of his sweatshirt. These guys are supposed to be wearing NFL property clothing and NOT manipulating it in any way. He is totally manipulating his sweatshirt tonight in a grubby way.

If this was a no-name coach, the NFL wouldn't let this happen.

"Tom Brady is gay" and "Belichick is a bad father".

It's slim pickings when it comes to Jet fans trash talking New England. Maybe if we beat them like we did that one time back in 2002 we can come up with new material?

Even the Bills and Dolphins have had more success against New England in recent years. Criminy!

Jets Insider VIP
    How about Belichick is a gay father?

That is the greatest name for a thread I've ever seen in the history of this board.

I'm serious.

Why does he have to look like a bum?

It is a shame that his sweatshirt will be part of his legacy like Landry's fedora.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    I just saw him at the Metrodome. His son just got arrested and he's attending a football game? He should be on a plane back to New England to be there for his son.

Disgraceful.

SAR I

Bill's hiding out. Where do you think his son got the weed from?

Originally Posted by SAR I

Disgraceful.

SAR I

Belichick's son is 19 - old enough to take the consequences for his actions.

And what about Belichick's responsibility to his players and his boss? Does his son's minor transgression abrogate Belichick's responsibility to them?

Though it hasn't been reported, I think it is likely that Coach Belichick has a team of lawyers already on the case. I doubt he's just letting his boy rot in some cell.

Jets Insider VIP

Disgraceful.

SAR I
    Disgraceful?? SAR how in the world can you criticize any father out there when you profess to have children and spew the sexual filth every day on a public message board. I think if your kids really knew what you were like they'd be far more embarrassed than Belichick's son could ever be.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121
    Bill's to busy doing steroids with Bruschi, the son he never had. Watch your heart Bill!
    hahaha

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

what I've learned on this board today....

1- the refs cost the Jets the game yesterday.

2- NFL games are fixed.

3- Anthony Schlegel will start next year making Vilma expendable.

4- Bill Bellicheck is a terrible father...

what's next??? Woody Johnson wears women's underwear???

Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    what I've learned on this board today....

1- the refs cost the Jets the game yesterday.

2- NFL games are fixed.

3- Anthony Schlegel will start next year making Vilma expendable.

4- Bill Bellicheck is a terrible father...

what's next??? Woody Johnson wears women's underwear???
    That post literally made me laugh out loud.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99
    Disgraceful?? SAR how in the world can you criticize any father out there when you profess to have children and spew the sexual filth every day on a public message board. I think if your kids really knew what you were like they'd be far more embarrassed than Belichick's son could ever be.
    I'd reply to you, but I just found a picture of Jesus in which he looks like a woman and it got me aroused so I'm going to spend a few minutes alone with him and some napkins.

SAR I

I'd reply to you, but I just found a picture of Jesus in which he looks like a woman and it got me aroused so I'm going to spend a few minutes alone with him and some napkins.

SAR I
    SAR, i think you deserve to have your own religion, SARdom. you are that damn good!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    SAR, i think you deserve to have your own religion, SARdom. you are that damn good!!!!!
    Yeah but there'd be fights between the SARdom and the Moganites. They're like Jews and Arabs.

Close this thread. Stupid NE Bashing. Terrible.

As for being a bad father cuz he's coaching a game? Your nuts.

a 19yr old arrested for weed, he can handle himself. Plus its just weed. Now if he shot someone/OD'ed on heroin, thats a different story.

Disgraceful.

SAR I

yea, and your travelling around the world, paying for whores behind your wifes back and then going home and pumping her full of aids. best case scenario, she finds out and divorces you ...worst case scenario you kill your childs mommy and daddy

give me a break sar1 if you live in glass houses dont throw stones

Banned
    Stop with this kind of crap. Make jokes, but stuff like this is really stupid. It's like the politicians who criticize their opponents' private lives.