Thread: The Dollar's Full-System Meltdown

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

The Dollar's Full-System Meltdown

The avatars of neoliberalism invariably use crooked politicians to spawn enormous “unsustainable” debt so that the nations’ riches can be transferred to ruling elites. It works the same everywhere. It’s a form of corporate colonization, only this time the victim is the good old USA.

[url]http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15440.htm[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    we spend too much (the GOP now is like the Dems in terms of big gov't) so we take on a lot of debt. how do we keep paying the interest and obligations? print more $$!! nice, watch the $$ keep weakening

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BrooklynBound]we spend too much (the GOP now is like the Dems in terms of big gov't) so we take on a lot of debt. how do we keep paying the interest and obligations? print more $$!! nice, watch the $$ keep weakening[/QUOTE]

Right on Point with that one. This is a very serious issue. And none of the Reps/Dems are really screaming over this one.

People need to wake up and understand what the real issues are.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]The avatars of neoliberalism invariably use crooked politicians to spawn enormous “unsustainable” debt so that the nations’ riches can be transferred to ruling elites. It works the same everywhere. It’s a form of corporate colonization, only this time the victim is the good old USA.

[url]http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15440.htm[/url][/QUOTE]

Wake me when you post a serious article.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]Wake me when you post a serious article.[/QUOTE]

Hey if you think that there is no creedence to that link.......I certainly can't help you...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Hey if you think that there is no creedence to that link.......I certainly can't help you...[/QUOTE]

I'll manage, somehow.

The scope of the author's ignorance is astounding. I've gone over almost all of these topics in great detail before and have no interest in doing so again.

Educate yourself.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]I'll manage, somehow.

The scope of the author's ignorance is astounding. I've gone over almost all of these topics in great detail before and have no interest in doing so again.

Educate yourself.[/QUOTE]

WoW!! Absolutely amazing.
    Wasent it only yesterday that J5E was lecturing QJF about his "arrogance". Talk about hypocrisy!! Then again, this [I]is[/I] coming from J5E, the most arrogant poster and king of hypocrisy on this board

[QUOTE]The smugness of liberals knows no bounds. "This may help you and others" as is YOU are some sort of authority on this subject. You honestly and truly seem to think that people can only disagree with you if they are stupid or less informed than you. Don't you seem how f*cking arrogant that is?[/QUOTE]

But hey at least J5E has chosen to lecture us on a topic he knows something about, unlike the silly posts he put up in the stem cell thread
    Last edited by kennyo7; 11-01-2006 at 04:30 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]WoW!! Absolutely amazing.
    Wasent it only yesterday that J5E was lecturing QJF about his "arrogance". Talk about hypocrisy!! Then again, this [I]is[/I] coming from J5E, the most arrogant poster and king of hypocrisy on this board

But hey at least J5E has chosen to lecture us on a topic he knows something about, unlike the silly posts he put up in the stem cell thread[/QUOTE]

That's more like it! Agreeing was kind of weird...now we're back to normal!