Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jihadist's favorite members of Congress

All Pro

Jihadist's favorite members of Congress

[url="http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747"]http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747[/url]

To me, this article once again displays the very reason why the war should not have been fought....

We have created more enemies and they are not all in Iraq....The writer even calls them "jihadists" not Iraqi's....

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]To me, this article once again displays the very reason why the war should not have been fought....

We have created more enemies and they are not all in Iraq....The writer even calls them "jihadists" not Iraqi's....[/QUOTE]

We created enemies? Aren't you the guy posting about the sting you felt from the Marine bombings in lebanon?

So you're saying those Marines deserved what they got because their presence "created the enemies" which eventually killed them?

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]We created enemies? Aren't you the guy posting about the sting you felt from the Marine bombings in lebanon?

So you're saying those Marines deserved what they got because their presence "created the enemies" which eventually killed them?[/QUOTE]

Dude, let's not twist my words. By going to war with the Iraqi's, on the premise of WMD's and then not finding any we have created more enemies.

More folks hate us now. The NIE report came to that conclusion (see other post with the link). It is not my thought alone.

I still feel the sting of that October morning in 1983. I like America to be on the right side of the fight. In Iraq clearly we are not and we don't have a good plan (at least clear) to make the necessary changes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah it sucks: every time some Mafia biggy goes on trial, we push more people into organized crime and they hate law enforcement more. Maybe we should stop.

Get real. :rolleyes:

A jihadists best friend is bush and co..They played right into OBL's hand and did everything he said they'd do..
    Are you an American? Or jus a democrat hater..You are a typical republican hack..

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bman]A jihadists best friend is bush and co..They played right into OBL's hand and did everything he said they'd do..
    Are you an American? Or jus a democrat hater..You are a typical republican hack..[/QUOTE]

Do you no how to reed? Can you clik on a web link and compreyhand the storee?

Are you an American? Or jus a republican hater..You are a typical democrat hack..

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Dude, let's not twist my words. By going to war with the Iraqi's, on the premise of WMD's and then not finding any we have created more enemies.

More folks hate us now. The NIE report came to that conclusion (see other post with the link). It is not my thought alone.

I still feel the sting of that October morning in 1983. I like America to be on the right side of the fight. In Iraq clearly we are not and we don't have a good plan (at least clear) to make the necessary changes.[/QUOTE]

Do prominant democrat senators (Americans) who call the American President a liar and claim our troops are nothing more than dumba$$es that "terrorize iraqi women and children in the middle of the night" and "open saddams torture chambers under new management" have any responsibility in creating more of these enemies? How about the new york times hand delivering secrets right to our enemy.

[b]AMERICA IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FIGHT. WE TOOK OUT A DICTATOR THAT KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, SENT MONEY TO TERRORISTS AND VIOLATED THE TERMS OF A PEACE TREATY![/b]

I said it before, and I'll say it again -- liberals are going to get us all killed and if they just hated terrorists as much as George Bush, we'd all be a hell of alot better.

saddam did NOT kill millions of people....He did NOT fund al qeada..The Saudi royal family supports jihadists FAR more than Saddam ever did..And if we cared about millions of people dying we would have done something about Rwanda and something about Darfur..

and I hate terrorists FAR more than I hate bush and co.
    They are weakening this country and making us far more vulnerable than prior to 9-11..Did they get OBL? Have they shut down all Qeada camps? NO..Instead they launched a BS war and tried to make it the same as the war on terror..And IT'S NOT.. Now, we are screwed on both fronts..Well Done!
    Last edited by bman; 11-03-2006 at 07:16 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb][url="http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747"]http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747[/url][/QUOTE]

why wouldn't they favor them...where do you think they get their talking points from??

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129132[/url]

[QUOTE][B]AMERICA IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FIGHT. WE TOOK OUT A DICTATOR THAT KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, SENT MONEY TO TERRORISTS AND VIOLATED THE TERMS OF A PEACE TREATY![/B][/QUOTE]

And replaced it with what?

Absolute Chaos.

Secteraian Violence leading to 50+ Iraqi civilians executed each day by.

Shia and Sunni militias running the show

An elected Iraqi government that was trained by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, that has ties to terror attacks angainst Americans in Beirut during the 1980s, and is more friendly with Ahmedinejad than with us. That has repeatedly shown that it cannot be trusted (we couldnt trust them enough to tell them about our raid in Sadr city b/c we know they would tip off the death squads we were after). That is "looking forward to cooperating with the Islamic Republic of Iran in future endeavors".

How is that better for us, weeb????

First of all,
    We dont vote one way or another based on what a terrorist thinks!
    So they won I guess..Al Qeada has transformed American Politics..So we've lost the war on terror!
    Man..The right wing is BRUTAL..You guys do NOT own patriotism..

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=bman]First of all,
    We dont vote one way or another based on what a terrorist thinks!
    So they won I guess..Al Qeada has transformed American Politics..So we've lost the war on terror!
    Man..The right wing is BRUTAL..You guys do NOT own patriotism..[/QUOTE]

Patriotic Left = Oxymoron

YellowDumbmanren10in04 = Moron

Yep..anyone who opposes the chicken hawks who run this country is a commie queer god hater terrorist lover..

go to sleep now crackbaby

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=bman]Yep..anyone who opposes the chicken hawks who run this country is a commie queer god hater terrorist lover..

go to sleep now crackbaby[/QUOTE]

Ok American Dad.
    Set our alarm clock back to 9/10/01...we dont want to be disturbed

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=flushingjet]Patriotic Left = Oxymoron

YellowDumbmanren10in04 = Moron[/QUOTE]

the sad thing is people like butt-man need (and to some extent want) AQ to change America so they can say "SEE....SEE....I TOLD YOU!!!!"

We have overpayed to "get Saddam out". We have opened the door to more threats against us (NIE Report).

There are smarter ways of accomplishing the same task. We did not employ them in this case and now the bill is due.......

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]To me, this article once again displays the very reason why the war should not have been fought....

We have created more enemies and they are not all in Iraq....The writer even calls them "jihadists" not Iraqi's....[/QUOTE]

You are a fool if you believe this war created terrorist enemies. They have already declared war on us, many years ago, and they were coming with or without this wart. If the war did anything, it accelerated it and it confined the battle, for the most part, to Iraq.

[QUOTE=bman]Yep..anyone who opposes the chicken hawks who run this country is a commie queer god hater terrorist lover..

go to sleep now crackbaby[/QUOTE]

Bman. The way you constantly defile others is an excellent example of why conservatives laugh when they are called the intolerant ones.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]There are smarter ways of accomplishing the same task........[/QUOTE]

I have a beehive in the oak tree in my yard. How can I eliminate it?

1.) Set the tree on fire.
    2.) Cut the tree down.
    3.) Contain bees in the tree so I fight them there and not fight them inside home.
    4.) Destroy every flower in a 10 mile radius in hopes of starving out the bees.
    5.) Climb a ladder and hit the hive with a Louisville Slugger.
    6.) Monitor bee "chatter" and detain stray or lost bees and waterboard them.
    7.) Hire an exterminator.