Thread: So what do the Army and Air Force think of jean kerri??

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

So what do the Army and Air Force think of jean kerri??

this was sent to me by another poster who frequented this board...it is from Friday's Air Force/Army game...

[IMG]http://www.speedfreak.cc/old.gallery/picture_092.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://www.drudgereport.com/irak.jpg[/url]

Apparently, they don't have much to say about "jean kerri." They do, however, support those of us who are not as smart as John Kerry.

Jets Insider VIP
    They only love those as smart as Rummy...

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]They only love those as smart as Rummy...[/QUOTE]

I don't think you're as smart as Rummy.

Wow! I never knew FOOTBALL Fans are now representative of what the Army and Airfoorce think. From the looks of that pic, i doubt that old geezer holding the sign on the left is active duty.

Want to know what the military HONESTLY thinks of the war in Iraq? Wait until a soldier is no longer active duty. As a former soldier, I can tell you that NO Active duty military personnel will commit subordination by speaking out against their Civilian Leadership while still in service. So stop the BS!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Wow! I never knew FOOTBALL Fans are now representative of what the Army and Airfoorce think. From the looks of that pic, i doubt that old geezer holding the sign on the left is active duty.

Want to know what the military HONESTLY thinks of the war in Iraq? Wait until a soldier is no longer active duty. As a former soldier, I can tell you that NO Active duty military personnel will commit subordination by speaking out against their Civilian Leadership while still in service. So stop the BS![/QUOTE]

one of your more pathetic statements on this forum, but expected...

it is rather ironic you can come to the conclusion that the person holding the sign on the left is an "old geezer", even though it is near impossible to make that person out....yet ignore the seemingly active duty soldier in the middle of the picture taking a photo of the sign....never mind the pair helping to secure the sign....

There are tens of thousands of servicemen who voted for Kerry and would love to see Rummy/Cheney/ and Bush FIRED.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]one of your more pathetic statements on this forum, but expected...

it is rather ironic you can come to the conclusion that the person holding the sign on the left is an "old geezer", even though it is near impossible to make that person out....yet ignore the seemingly active duty soldier in the middle of the picture taking a photo of the sign....never mind the pair helping to secure the sign....[/QUOTE]

Maybe I need my eyes checked, but the soldier/airman in the middle appears to be just watching his two buddies talking to someone. His left arm is hanging low and I can't make out if he has a camera or is using one. The only thing the other two are securing is a conversation with the person in a blue jacket.

But then again, I could be wrong...

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=bman]There are tens of thousands of servicemen who voted for Kerry and would love to see Rummy/Cheney/ and Bush FIRED.[/QUOTE]

dumbmarine,

as the DoD keeps no stats
    and its ILLEGAL to poll the military

we dont know exactly how many finishing school mercenaries we have
    but anecdotally the military votes 2-1 GOP

servicemen are not demanding rummy/cheney/bush out
    just MSM & other sundry defeatocrat traitors

you remind me of the guy in minnesota who cast an electoral presidential
    vote for EDWARDS-dumb and in the minority

[QUOTE=flushingjet]dumbmarine,

[B]servicemen are not demanding rummy/cheney/bush out[/B]

vote for EDWARDS-dumb and in the minority[/QUOTE]

Uhh! Yes ,they are. At least a half dozen recently retired Generals have called for him to resign.

[QUOTE=flushingjet]dumbmarine,

servicemen are not demanding rummy/cheney/bush out

vote for EDWARDS-dumb and in the minority[/QUOTE]Where do you get this crap?

Many recently retired high-ranking officers have been overwhelmingly critical of how this war has been handled and have testified before congress to that end.

You keep on beating this dead horse. Which is worse a stupid statement from a Senator (Veteran), or the current Administration cutting Veterans benefits?

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]one of your more pathetic statements on this forum, but expected...

it is rather ironic you can come to the conclusion that the person holding the sign on the left is an "old geezer", even though it is near impossible to make that person out....yet ignore the seemingly active duty soldier in the middle of the picture taking a photo of the sign....never mind the pair helping to secure the sign....[/QUOTE]

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod]Where do you get this crap?

Many recently retired high-ranking officers have been overwhelmingly critical of how this war has been handled and have testified before congress to that end.[/QUOTE]

Again, do some research.

A) The military is not monolithically GOP.

B) Democrats are better represented in the officers' ranks than in
    the rank and file but the rank and file outnumber the
    officers roughly 15-1.

C) The high-ranking officer crybabys are Democrat appointees/makeweights
    and out of power-all they can do is whine on behalf
    of their puppet masters in the DNC/MSM.

Tommy Franks is no slouch. A very effective
    leader and general. Neither was the former Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen . Myers

They take umbrage at anyone's suggestion that
    the war was unplanned and are disgusted by the political
    motivations of some of their "peers"