Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: * Breaking News * Barbaro * Cast Removed!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    WTF? Here I am doing what you guys want me to do and showing respect to disgusting animals and trying to show compassion for God's afterbirth and this is how you treat me?

SAR I
    Well, we didn't shoot you....did we?

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    whore
    Oh, so I'm a whore now? A whore?

I wanted to show some love to those that adore those filthy unintelligent creatures and spend money on them thinking that they get some affection in return, and you call me a whore?

I deserve better.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

How he's seventh in HOY voting is a travesty. IMO the first saturday in may should count more than all these Johnnycomelatelys.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    How he's seventh in HOY voting is a travesty. IMO the first saturday in may should count more than all these Johnnycomelatelys.
    i completely disagree. You can't hand out hardware based on what might have been.

I wanted to show some love to those that adore those filthy unintelligent creatures and spend money on them thinking that they get some affection in return, and you call me a whore?

I deserve better.

SAR I
    that's where you're wrong. with DOGS, we think we're getting affection in return, with horses, we just use them to make money. see, there's a difference

All Pro
    Why do so many people care about a horse?

I understand why the owners do, that guys Stud Juice is worth about half a mill a pop.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies
    i completely disagree. You can't hand out hardware based on what might have been.
    What might have been? If the horse is that talented, prop him up and send him out for the roses. Everyone that came later has had warts. Barbaro did nothing wrong in his short career, asside from being mentioned on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Blair Thomas
    Why do so many people care about a horse?

I understand why the owners do, that guys Stud Juice is worth about half a mill a pop.
    why do people care about a horse? why do people care about anything? i understand that horses aren't exactly a big thing for most people, and that's fine, but is it too much to ask of people to show some respect, rather than the usual, ahh, it's not me, im ignorant about this subject anyway, so ill just point and laugh on an internet messageboard, because that's the cool thing to do. if that horse died, no, dont go have a funeral about it, but at least show some goddamn respect. contrary to belief, people in racing (while not everybody, as thats evidenced by cheaters), but people actually do care about their horses. yes, a lot of it is about making money, sure, i grant that, but these horses and drivers or jockeys do something that is incredibly dangerous, and to take pleasure in an accident or a horse getting severely injured is pretty pathetic. yes, you (the overall you on here) are ignorant on the subject, so just either try to be respectful or STFU, it's not that hard to ask.

I deserve better.

SAR I

how do you feel about the word "skank"?

"trollop"?

"harlot"?

"streetwalker" -- or in this case -- "threadcruiser"?

"white slave"?

"courtesan"?

I really like courtesan. It has a quiet dignity. But, it's up to you, of course.

Meadowlands Sheraton is very good as is the Embassy Suites up Rt 3 in Secaucus.

SAR I
    The Meadowlands Sheraton has a great indoor jacuzzi!

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Glad they didn`t put him down, he made a lot of $$$$$$ for a lot of us ,right now I`m sure the owners are in the process of building something to support him so they can get those huge stud fees now

why is this in the soccer forum? why are mods listening to the raving lunacies of SAR now?