****the Official Republicans Vs Deomocrats Gameday Thread****

Let all the exciting action go in here :yes: :yes:

Tom Kean's HQ's has been attacked in NJ :(

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will keep everybody updated as soon as the results filter in

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://earthhopenetwork.net/bush%20art/jesus_bush_registered_republican.gif[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99][IMG]http://earthhopenetwork.net/bush%20art/jesus_bush_registered_republican.gif[/img]

[url]www.jesus-is-lord.com[/url][/QUOTE]

[url]www.Jesus-is-a-Gourd.com[/url]

Really? :eek:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99][IMG]http://earthhopenetwork.net/bush%20art/jesus_bush_registered_republican.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]Reason 7,615 not to believe. Thanks Sack for strengthening my Jewish faith.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see any link for Kean

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I do not see any link for Kean[/QUOTE]
    Here you go Fred!!!
    [url]http://www.tomkean.com/today/index.cfm?e=user.media.article&messageID=489[/url]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE] VANDALS STRIKE KEAN CAMPAIGN
    Dem’s Dirty Tricks Start Early
    Mountainside, NJ - Statement by Kean campaign manager Evan Kozlow:

“It appears the Democrats have already resorted to Election Day dirty tricks. Late last night vandals struck the Kean for Senate Headquarters and an auxiliary office of the Star-Ledger by chaining closed the main entrance to the building as well as breaking off keys in the side door entrances.

Desperate ploys such as using Hudson County Correctional Inmates to disrupt press conferences or chaining closed the front door to our headquarters, will not prevent us from informing voter’s that Bob Menendez is under Federal Criminal Investigation and is unfit to serve in the United States Senate.”
    [/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://www.tomkean.com/UserFiles/Image/Kean-Locked.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod]Reason 7,615 not to believe. Thanks Sack for strengthening my Jewish faith.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so you're Jewish this week? A few weeks ago you said you didn't believe in God which prompted me to ask you why you constantly type "G-d." Maybe next week you'll become a Mormon and the week after that maybe Scientology? You don't even know what you are. I'd say you're lost but that isn't accurate because you ARE going somewhere.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99]Oh, so you're Jewish this week? A few weeks ago you said you didn't believe in God which prompted me to ask you why you constantly type "G-d." Maybe next week you'll become a Mormon and the week after that maybe Scientology? You don't even know what you are. I'd say you're lost but that isn't accurate because you ARE going somewhere.[/QUOTE]OOOOOOOH Fire and Brimstone......

You know, I have to thank your for something. Your repeated insistence on forcing your beliefs on me and others here has caused me to further explore all faiths more closely and I keep gravitating toward my Jewish heritage, much to my Father's delight.

And if you're claiming that Jesus would vote for Bush, you're further proving the Jewish argument that he is indeed NOT the Messiah. The true Messiah would never vote for that idiot.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    CNN reporting Virginia amendment defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman will pass...peripheral issue but good news for Allen...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    BAD NEWS for my Conservatives ... looks like the leftists will control the house and the senate by nites end

Oh well, if that be the case the people have spoken ... God help us

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod]

You know, I have to thank your for something. Your repeated insistence on forcing your beliefs on me and others here has caused me to further explore all faiths more closely and I keep gravitating toward my Jewish heritage, much to my Father's delight.[/QUOTE]
    Good for you, K73 ... if that's true I'm happy to hear it ... I may be a Christian, but I respect the Jewish faith, its really the genisis of my own faith, and I'm glad you are more open to the existance of God

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ham, I was never not open to the existence of G-d. I was closed to organized religion.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod]

Ham, I was never not open to the existence of G-d. I was closed to organized religion.[/QUOTE]
    Gotcha ... that's good to know, my friend ... a belief in God is the first step towards true enlightenment

Or at least that's how I see it ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I notice my fellow conservatives are real quiet tonite

Don't take it so hard, fellas ... life goes on ... there are worse things that can happen than losing an election

Besides, every now and then the American people need to be Governed by liberals ... they need that reminder to make them more conservative
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 11-07-2006 at 08:31 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham]I notice my fellow conservatives are real quiet tonite

Don't take it so hard, fellas ... life goes on ... there are worse things that can happen than losing an election

Besides, every now and then the American people need to be Governed by liberals ... they need that reminder to make them more conservative[/QUOTE]

dude...you pulled this crap 2 years ago on the night of the Presidential election claiming kerry was coming back in Ohio, even though the vast majority of conservative counties had not been counted...

it's freggin 8:30......

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    MSNBC reports that Menendez is the projected winner in New Jersey.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]

[B]dude...you pulled this crap 2 years ago[/B] on the night of the Presidential election claiming kerry was coming back in Ohio, even though the vast majority of conservative counties had not been counted...

it's freggin 8:30......[/QUOTE]
    Yes, I did ... and I'm very aware of that ... which is why I'm doing it again

If it ain't broke, don't fix it ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sherrod Brown projected winner in Ohio