Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a Patriotic American

Jets Insider VIP

I'm a Patriotic American

....and therefore must DEMAND that the obvious fraud perpetrated in order for so many Democrats to win must be investigated by a special federal prosecutor. This is a stolen election; massive Republican and Conservative voter disenfranchisement; and widespread dirty tricks. :steamin:

And BTW - Nancy Pelosi must have some kind of testosterone problem. Hell, for all I know, she/he/it may even have testosticles. :eek:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=quantum]....and therefore must DEMAND that the obvious fraud perpetrated in order for so many Democrats to win must be investigated by a special federal prosecutor. This is a stolen election; massive Republican and Conservative voter disenfranchisement; and widespread dirty tricks. :steamin:

And BTW - Nancy Pelosi must have some kind of testosterone problem. Hell, for all I know, she/he/it may even have [B]testosticles[/B]. :eek:[/QUOTE]

what the heck are testosticles???? :rolleyes:

Pelosi can't be any worse than the Fat bastard Hastert.

[QUOTE=bman]Pelosi can't be any worse than the Fat bastard Hastert.[/QUOTE]

my biggest fear is that you are wrong. we'll find out soon enough if the dems true position is smoke & mirrors

[QUOTE=quantum]....and therefore must DEMAND that the obvious fraud perpetrated in order for so many Democrats to win must be investigated by a special federal prosecutor. This is a stolen election; massive Republican and Conservative voter disenfranchisement; and widespread dirty tricks. :steamin:

And BTW - Nancy Pelosi must have some kind of testosterone problem. Hell, for all I know, she/he/it may even have testosticles. :eek:[/QUOTE]

You want an investigation by a special federal prosecuter. How about by an appointed pannel, say 2 republicans 2 dems and 1 foreign minister say from switzerland. Im all for any investigation if you honestly believe there was voter fraud that swung the election.

As for Nancy Pelosi having a testosterone problem?? Please, lay it to rest, this coming from the Right who worship mAnn Coulter and her huge adam's apple

[QUOTE=joewilly]my biggest fear is that you are wrong. we'll find out soon enough if the dems true position is smoke & mirrors[/QUOTE]

Why do you have fear? What do you think can happen? Do you feel that repubs in congress are making sure that Airport inspectors work harder? Or that the FBI and CIA are tracking qeada better?
    NO..
    These politicians whether dem or rep do NOTHING...
    The Bush years have been awful..
    No OBL
    Stuck in a BS war
    None of his main initiatives went through..

It can't possibly get worse!
    It's time for an open mind now..
    And the best Congress is one that stays out of our lives anyway! Even if there's gridlock the economy will be fine...Now it's time to start thinking about getting a real leader in the white house.

[QUOTE=bman]Why do you have fear? What do you think can happen? Do you feel that repubs in congress are making sure that Airport inspectors work harder? Or that the FBI and CIA are tracking qeada better?
    NO..
    These politicians whether dem or rep do NOTHING...
    The Bush years have been awful..
    No OBL
    Stuck in a BS war
    None of his main initiatives went through..

It can't possibly get worse!
    It's time for an open mind now..
    And the best Congress is one that stays out of our live anyway! Even if there's gridlock the economy will be fine...Now it's time to start thinking about getting a real leader in the white house.[/QUOTE]

Bman for president

[/QUOTE]

charles cook said this week prior to the election that no party in the history of the nation has overcome such poor pre-polling results to win - and he was right.

There were double digit leads in many races and they held up for the most part - to put it another way nothing really unexpected occured that probably means it was a relatively clean election.

[B]America has spoken[/B]
    [I]
    If Vice-President Dick Cheney is any guide, these will be two years of defiance. Speaking in Colorado Springs last Saturday, Cheney announced that the administration would continue "full steam ahead" with its policy in Iraq, irrespective of the results of yesterday's elections. "It may not be popular with the public," he told ABC News. "It doesn't matter, in the sense that we have to continue what he think is right. That's exactly what we're doing. We're not running for office. We're doing what we think is right".[/I]

[url]http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/martin_kettle/2006/11/america_has_spoken.html[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bman]Why do you have fear?

...Now it's time to start thinking about getting a real leader in the white house.[/QUOTE]

Your last sentence answers your first. GOD help us. And yes, it can be worse than Bush. Much worse.

[QUOTE=dmaynard]Your last sentence answers your first. GOD help us. And yes, it can be worse than Bush. Much worse.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it can get worse than Bush. We indies are going to hold these dems feet to the fire. They had better get busy and quickly.

They know that that they have a real job on hand after this mess Bush has made.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I don't think it can get worse than Bush. We indies are going to hold these dems feet to the fire. They had better get busy and quickly.

They know that that they have a real job on hand after this mess Bush has made.[/QUOTE]

Actually, you are correct. When push comes to shove, generally, conservatives would rather stand behind a democratic president and hope/work for what is best for the country versus the strange pleasure of enjoying/feeding the country's problems as ammunition to attack the president.

Unlike what we have seen from the liberal crowd the last six years.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=dmaynard]Your last sentence answers your first. GOD help us. And yes, it can be worse than Bush. Much worse.[/QUOTE]48% of the country disagreed with you 2 years ago, many more do now.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=isired]48% of the country disagreed with you 2 years ago, many more do now.[/QUOTE]

Whipping up the masses to dislike something is easy. Let's see if they can solve anything.

[QUOTE=dmaynard]Actually, you are correct. When push comes to shove, generally, conservatives would rather stand behind a democratic president and hope/work for what is best for the country versus the strange pleasure of enjoying/feeding the country's problems as ammunition to attack the president.

Unlike what we have seen from the liberal crowd the last six years.[/QUOTE]

C'mon man. I can't believe that you are writing things like this. Bush was a lame. He is not smart and it showed last night.

How much more evidence do you need?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=dmaynard]Whipping up the masses to dislike something is easy. Let's see if they can solve anything.[/QUOTE]
    spot on

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]C'mon man. I can't believe that you are writing things like this. Bush was a lame. He is not smart and it showed last night.

How much more evidence do you need?[/QUOTE]

I am not denying Bush has failed. I am scared silly by the democratic alternatives. If you can find a JFK or another Bobby, I can get excited.

[QUOTE=dmaynard]Actually, you are correct. When push comes to shove, generally, conservatives would rather stand behind a democratic president and hope/work for what is best for the country versus the strange pleasure of enjoying/feeding the country's problems as ammunition to attack the president.

Unlike what we have seen from the liberal crowd the last six years.[/QUOTE]

man how I hope you're right. Ken lay comes to mind though. who was behind the 70 mil dollar qwest to find out who blew bill? that showed me how low the right can go when outside looking in

[QUOTE=dmaynard]I am not denying Bush has failed. I am scared silly by the democratic alternatives. If you can find a JFK or another Bobby, I can get excited.[/QUOTE]

how bout teddy? he's the size of both of them combined :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=joewilly]man how I hope you're right. Ken lay comes to mind though. who was behind the 70 mil dollar qwest to find out who blew bill? that showed me how low the right can go when outside looking in[/QUOTE]

That's politics. Wrong, but it doesn't give terrorists comfort that they are fighting a divided America.