Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US ready to face the world anew

US ready to face the world anew

The George W Bush era began with withdrawal from multilateral agreements and lively pronouncement of Pax Americana's historical mission and might. Allies were icing on a global cake of the United States' baking and for the United States' eating. This was to be showcased to a timid world by ending "rabid" Middle Eastern regimes bent on the acquisition of weapons of mass

The political bill for the United States' unilateral attempt to democratize the Middle East is to be presented to the Republican leadership on Tuesday.

[url]http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/HK08Ak01.html[/url]

Undrafted Free Agent

optimistic?

Actually that seems like an optimistic scenario. The last thing Iran and its business partners (Russia and China) want is stability. Iran wants the Iraqi refineries, Russia and China want low cost oil in exchange for nuclear technology and weapons resp. Iran has been flexing its media and military muscles, the deal with Syria has been struck. The US knows this because of the warning it issued regarding Lebanon. It will happen something like this:

Somewhere in the near timeframe - 6 months or even as early as Jan or Feb, the top Sunni and Shia Clerics will issue a Fatwa declaring that (sic) "all followers of Islam should resist the American Imperialization". Immediately hostilities between the two factions will cease and the Iraqi government will begin a standoff with American troops. Few shots will be fired. Iran will mobilize troops and vehicles along the border declaring "to support the freedom of the Iraqi people". The Bush administration will threaten Iran with hostilities but both Russia and China will warn the US about escalating the conflict and urge to pullout. A UN proposal will support likewise.

At the same time, the Hezbollah will move against the government in Lebanon forcing Israel to move troops across the border. Hezbollah will have air support from Syria. The situation will threaten all out warfare in the middle east. The compromise (either asked or proposed) will be that US pull out forces from Iraq and in exchange the Hezbollah will pull back to Syria and promise no more hostilities towards the Lebanese government. The Bush administration will then do something unprecedented: it will ask Congress to vote on pulling out all troops from Iraq. In this way, the Bush administration will involve the Democratically-run House in the 'cut and run' decision forever sparking the debate on the Iraq failure.

Meanwhile, Iran and Syria will agree to divide Iraq along the following lines: north and east to Syria (Sunni and Kurd), west and south to Iran (Shia). Iran will now have the refineries to process their oil and will reward their business partners Russia and China with low-cost oil supplies. Russia will continue to sell nuclear technology to Iran and China will sell military arms (including missles). Iran will become nuclear missle capable and will become the dominant force in the middle east.

The Taliban will again rule Afghanistan and start making inroads to Pakistan.

A surge for Islam will be seen world-wide of such proportion not since the 12th or 15th century. Battles will be fought between Shiite and Sunni but both parties will challenge non-Islam interference world-wide. The US will enter into a new 'cold war' of varying logistical complications, but the US influence will be weaker globally.

[QUOTE=Ignats]Actually that seems like an optimistic scenario. The last thing Iran and its business partners (Russia and China) want is stability. Iran wants the Iraqi refineries, Russia and China want low cost oil in exchange for nuclear technology and weapons resp. Iran has been flexing its media and military muscles, the deal with Syria has been struck. The US knows this because of the warning it issued regarding Lebanon. It will happen something like this:

Somewhere in the near timeframe - 6 months or even as early as Jan or Feb, the top Sunni and Shia Clerics will issue a Fatwa declaring that (sic) "all followers of Islam should resist the American Imperialization". Immediately hostilities between the two factions will cease and the Iraqi government will begin a standoff with American troops. Few shots will be fired. Iran will mobilize troops and vehicles along the border declaring "to support the freedom of the Iraqi people". The Bush administration will threaten Iran with hostilities but both Russia and China will warn the US about escalating the conflict and urge to pullout. A UN proposal will support likewise.

At the same time, the Hezbollah will move against the government in Lebanon forcing Israel to move troops across the border. Hezbollah will have air support from Syria. The situation will threaten all out warfare in the middle east. The compromise (either asked or proposed) will be that US pull out forces from Iraq and in exchange the Hezbollah will pull back to Syria and promise no more hostilities towards the Lebanese government. The Bush administration will then do something unprecedented: it will ask Congress to vote on pulling out all troops from Iraq. In this way, the Bush administration will involve the Democratically-run House in the 'cut and run' decision forever sparking the debate on the Iraq failure.

Meanwhile, Iran and Syria will agree to divide Iraq along the following lines: north and east to Syria (Sunni and Kurd), west and south to Iran (Shia). Iran will now have the refineries to process their oil and will reward their business partners Russia and China with low-cost oil supplies. Russia will continue to sell nuclear technology to Iran and China will sell military arms (including missles). Iran will become nuclear missle capable and will become the dominant force in the middle east.

The Taliban will again rule Afghanistan and start making inroads to Pakistan.

A surge for Islam will be seen world-wide of such proportion not since the 12th or 15th century. Battles will be fought between Shiite and Sunni but both parties will challenge non-Islam interference world-wide. The US will enter into a new 'cold war' of varying logistical complications, but the US influence will be weaker globally.[/QUOTE]

By your scripting here I would estimate that GWB has made a mess of things here?

We had better [I]shore up [/I] the homeland for certain if this plays out

Undrafted Free Agent

George has done nothing...

The country is under the control of the Project for a New American Century neo Conservatives. Ten top Bush administrators, including Cheney, are members. They underestimated the cost of occupation and overestimated the appetite for war of the American people - even after the 'new Pearl Harbor' of 9/11.

[QUOTE=Ignats]The country is under the control of the Project for a New American Century neo Conservatives. Ten top Bush administrators, including Cheney, are members. They underestimated the cost of occupation and overestimated the appetite for war of the American people - even after the 'new Pearl Harbor' of 9/11.[/QUOTE]

Another guy on the board that does his homework.....We are coming out of the woodwork now :yes:

the thoughts provoked in this thread are truly frightening

[QUOTE=joewilly]the thoughts provoked in this thread are truly frightening[/QUOTE]

Why are you repubs so scared? Who is the boggie man? This cracks me up!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Why are you repubs so scared? Who is the boggie man? This cracks me up!!![/QUOTE]
    Ignorance. And it is small wonder you are laughing...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Why are you repubs so scared? Who is the boggie man? This cracks me up!!![/QUOTE]

Apparently, YOU seem to think the Boogie-Man is a Cadre of Secret Republican Societies controlling the World, and perpetrating the Greatest Conspiracies in History almost flawlessly.

Of course, somehow the "stole" both Presidential Elections, but couldn;t avoid gettingtheir asses handed to them last night. Guess that too is part of the GReat Conspiracy, eh? Come on Bit, bman, explain how it's all a part of the Great RightWing NeoCon Plan to lose last night......

with all due respect, I am not a republican, nor am I a dem.

both sides have issues I both agree & dissagree with

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Iggy raises a scenario that can only be successful if the continued splintering of America, led by the Democratic party, goes on indefinitely. Perhaps now that they have regained some muscle they will realize the absolute importance of not abandoning the Iraq mission, and rally around the troups.
    Last edited by jetswin; 11-08-2006 at 03:07 PM.

Undrafted Free Agent

US (Dem or Rep) not in drivers seat....

Iran (backed by Russia and China) knows that it has to move during Bush administration. World and now US negative opinion of Bush is confirmed. But they have to allow enough time if conflict does arise to be able to try and hang US in world court.

The Bush adm knows Iran will not wait till next pres. election. Indication?
    -They warn Iran and Syria about Lebanon not through Rice but Snow and ambassador. More like.... wait.
    -No recent troop increases even though military leaders trend situation towards 'choas' and civil war.

But there has to be a catalyst. My scenario is probably the militaristic 'ace in the hole' that Iran/Russia/China has. But left to 'not in the loop' Congress will take too long for Iran. It will move first and relatively soon.

Maybe Karl Rove can work out a homegrown catalyst. I do believe he is a (evil) genius.

[QUOTE=joewilly]with all due respect, I am not a republican, nor am I a dem.

both sides have issues I both agree & dissagree with[/QUOTE]

My bad...Anyway who is the boogie man?

[QUOTE=Warfish]Apparently, YOU seem to think the Boogie-Man is a Cadre of [B][I]Secret Republican Societies [/I] [/B] controlling the World, and perpetrating the Greatest Conspiracies in History almost flawlessly.

Of course, somehow the "stole" both Presidential Elections, but couldn;t avoid gettingtheir asses handed to them last night. Guess that too is part of the GReat Conspiracy, eh? Come on Bit, bman, explain how it's all a part of the Great RightWing NeoCon Plan to lose last night......[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.newamericancentury.org/[/url]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg][url]http://www.newamericancentury.org/[/url][/QUOTE]

I prefer the Illuminati myself, thanks.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]My bad...Anyway who is the boogie man?[/QUOTE]

ignats depiction of how things will play out is a very scary scenerio . no real boogie man per say

[QUOTE=joewilly]ignats depiction of how things will play out is a very scary scenerio . no real boogie man per say[/QUOTE]

GWB the choreographer of that drama......

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]GWB the choreographer of that drama......[/QUOTE]

bush is not the boogie man if thats what you are trying to get me to say. The war in Iraq is a dogs breakfast that was poorly thought out & planned & executed, but the scenerio posted above is not his master plan.

[QUOTE=joewilly]bush is not the boogie man if thats what you are trying to get me to say. The war in Iraq is a dogs breakfast that was poorly thought out & planned & executed, but the scenerio posted above is not his master plan.[/QUOTE]

I know. GWB had no plan. His choreography was going there to find WMD's or terrorists or something....

A lot of money, lives and a lot of hatred toward the USA for what?

The only thing that Iran feared was Saddam Hussein, who was as crazy if not crazier then the Govt of Iran. Now that is scary.