Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tester wins in Montana!!!!!!!!!!

Tester wins in Montana!!!!!!!!!!

Macacca is dead meat!!!!!!!

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061108/ap_on_el_ge/eln_election_rdp[/url]

So...when's the first terrorist attack since 9/11 going to take place?

I feel like our country has had its fist's up since then, and is now lowering them, welcoming a shot to the face.

[QUOTE=Brains]So...when's the first terrorist attack since 9/11 going to take place?

I feel like our country has had its fist's up since then, and is now lowering them, welcoming a shot to the face.[/QUOTE]

Do you really think that the terrorists are on the boats off the shore? You repubs are really funny. I gotta laugh at this one.

We will be better prepared in a few more months from now for any terrorist attack. The Bush admin has done very little to protect the homeland.

The dems will do it baby!!!!! We have something up our sleeves for them baby!!!!!

Yep!
    b/c the republicans were manning the borders...
    w/o the likes of tom delay we are toast :eek:

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Do you really think that the terrorists are on the boats off the shore? You repubs are really funny. I gotta laugh at this one.[/quote]
    *sigh* Seriously, who do you think they were rooting for? Be honest.

[quote]We will be better prepared in a few more months from now for any terrorist attack.[/QUOTE]
    How do you figure?

[QUOTE=Brains]*sigh* Seriously, who do you think they were rooting for? Be honest.

How do you figure?[/QUOTE]

The Dem's will sell Israel back to the Arabs, who in turn will turn it into another wasteland!

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]The Dem's will sell Israel back to the Arabs, who in turn will turn it into another wasteland![/QUOTE]

so does that mean USA owns Israel?

[QUOTE=Brains]*sigh* Seriously, who do you think they were rooting for? Be honest.

If you think that terrorists are ROOTING for anyone you are an idiot!
    Oh, and OBL's best friend was Bush..Bush did EVERYTHING OBL said he'd do..The neo cons have increased membership in Al qeada tenfold..Bush was a far better recruiter for al qeada than OBL..

And in America we vote for who we want to win..I could care less what anyone outside this country thinks..
    We live in funny times...It used to the Commies! Now it's the terrorists!!

The terrorist want Bush to "stay the course" At least they knew what he was going to do. Why do you think that the dems did not announce anything.

Never let the enemy know what your plans are. Make them think. The dems have a more cerebral approach to the problem of terrorism. We have a strong military and will keep it that way.

We will now just use our brains a bit more....

How do you figure?[/QUOTE]

I meet with politicians regularly in my line of work.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Brains]So...when's the first terrorist attack since 9/11 going to take place?

I feel like our country has had its fist's up since then, and is now lowering them, welcoming a shot to the face.[/QUOTE]

Yeah its just a matter of time now that the Dems have the house even though Bush is still president. Don't forget that a Dem was president and the Dems also were in control of Congress whent 9/11 happened . . . uh wait.

I don't blame Bush for 9/11 nor do I blame Reps or Dems. Simply mirroring your non-sequiters and hyperbolic presumptions.

Jets Insider VIP
    [/QUOTE]

Orrin Hatch?

[quote]If you think that terrorists are ROOTING for anyone you are an idiot![/quote]
    LOL, no. Why wouldn't terrorists have a preference as to who controls their main enemy? We're talking about the country that they were trained to hate and are willing to sacrafice their lives to destroy, and you think they had no horse in this race?

[quote]Oh, and OBL's best friend was Bush..Bush did EVERYTHING OBL said he'd do..The neo cons have increased membership in Al qeada tenfold..Bush was a far better recruiter for al qeada than OBL..[/quote]
    :bs:

[quote]And in America we vote for who we want to win..I could care less what anyone outside this country thinks..
    [/QUOTE]
    Don't people of your opinion usually pride themselves on caring what people outside the country thinks?

Bush was the greatest recruiter for Al Qeada EVER...
    OBL wants neo cons in control....
    So all you repubs are actually voting for Al Qeada..You should be ashamed of yourselves..

Jetdawg, wanna know what would be cool? If your post didn't look like you quoted me saying things that I didn't say. That'd be cool.

[QUOTE=Brains]Jetdawg, wanna know what would be cool? If your post didn't look like you quoted me saying things that I didn't say. That'd be cool.[/QUOTE]

That was a technical error. I would never want to speak as you do....

A more cerebral approach? LOL

So the dems [I]do[/I] have a plan...its just that Jetdawg is the only one that they told it to.

Now...spill it, I want details!

[QUOTE=Brains]A more cerebral approach? LOL

So the dems [I]do[/I] have a plan...its just that Jetdawg is the only one that they told it to.

Now...spill it, I want details![/QUOTE]

I protect my IP baby. Guess you gotta use the new and approved republican torture tactics :D :D

Veteran
    The day I let terrorists decide for me who I want in my government is the day I kill myself.

[QUOTE=Sharrow]The day I let terrorists decide for me who I want in my government is the day I kill myself.[/QUOTE]

Oh.

( :confused: )

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I meet with politicians regularly in my line of work.[/QUOTE]

Cant make the scene without any green