Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Politicians with Strong Football Ties

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Politicians with Strong Football Ties

For the most part a bad election for politicans with strong ties to football.
    LOSERS
    Lynn Swann for Gov. of Pa.
    Drew Brees' mom for judge in Texas

WINNER
    Heath Shuler for Rep. in NC

STILL UNDECIDED
    George Allen for Sen. in VA

Anyone else?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jpoppy7]For the most part a bad election for politicans with strong ties to football.
    LOSERS
    Lynn Swann for Gov. of Pa.
    Drew Brees' mom for judge in Texas

WINNER
    Heath Shuler for Rep. in NC

STILL UNDECIDED
    George Allen for Sen. in VA

Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=5][B]Macacca is toast!!!!!!!![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg][COLOR=Red][SIZE=5][B]Macacca is toast!!!!!!!![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Why would you use such a racist word?

If I said "***** (i.e. the N-word) is gone!", I think you'd find that very uncool, and in fact would likely report me, and rightfully so.

So why do you feel you can use such a vile, hurtful, RACIST word out in the open now? Just because George Allen is a bigot, doesn;t mean you can get away with being on.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Why would you use such a racist word?

If I said "***** (i.e. the N-word) is gone!", I think you'd find that very uncool, and in fact would likely report me, and rightfully so.

So why do you feel you can use such a vile, hurtful, RACIST word out in the open now? Just because George Allen is a bigot, doesn;t mean you can get away with being on.[/QUOTE]

don't sweat it...he's not politically correct- just check out his avatar.....he's an accept all independent...

of course unless the GOP runs ads which he can convolute as racist against a black-Dem candidate...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Why would you use such a racist word?

So why do you feel you can use such a vile, hurtful, RACIST word out in the open now? Just because George Allen is a bigot, doesn;t mean you can get away with being on.[/QUOTE]

I used the word because he used it to denigrate another man. That shows the arrogance that I talked about earlier.

I will refrain. Thanks.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I used the word because he used it to denigrate another man. That shows the arrogance that I talked about earlier.

I will refrain. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

And you just used it to denegrate him. Hence, you are morally EQUAL to Mr. Allen. You both used a vile hateful racist term to denegrate another human being.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]And you just used it to denegrate him. Hence, you are morally EQUAL to Mr. Allen. You both used a vile hateful racist term to denegrate another human being.[/QUOTE]

He attacked a defenseless in a crowd of his followers in an attempt to intimidate that man. I only wish that he would have the courage that I have.

He used his power of being a senator to do that. There is a major difference here. I used it to mock him.

Again this is a dead issue as I won't mock him again. Please move on.

Thanks

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I only wish that he would have the courage that I have.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am SURE it takes a huge amount of courage to use a vile racist term on an internet forum at a man doesn't even visit the forum in question. Bravery and courage unequalled.

You sir, are my hero. You are (as fellow courageous person, and Cleveland TE, once said) a ****ING WARRIOR for your use of that vile racist term.

;)

Get the point yet Dawgg? Let me know, I can go alllllllll day if you want.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]He attacked a defenseless in a crowd of his followers in an attempt to intimidate that man. I only wish that he would have the courage that I have.

He used his power of being a senator to do that. There is a major difference here. I used it to mock him.

Again this is a dead issue as I won't mock him again. Please move on.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

classic leftist hypocrisy...the Ford ad was racist though...not mocking Ford....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geez you guys gotta lighten up a little. When a word becomes associated with it's user this is what happens. I happen to think a more appropriate word for Allen is Maccacawitz!