Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Isn't it funny how there are no election irregularities?

All Pro

Isn't it funny how there are no election irregularities?

Wonder why libs dropped their whole Diebold controvery nonsense.

Notice how Republicans are just conceeding like gentlemen and not dragging 1000s of lawyers and holding up the process for months? No hanging chads, no protesting about intimidation. No property destruction in the wake of defeat.

Libs cry about how partisan and uncivil government is nowadays. This election plainly shows which side the lack of civility comes from.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]

Libs cry about how partisan and uncivil government is nowadays. This election plainly shows which side the lack of civility comes from.[/QUOTE]
    go read a montage of quotes by Pelosi...amazing stuff, she talks out of more than both sides of her mouth.

You are kidding right?

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Wonder why libs dropped their whole Diebold controvery nonsense.

Notice how Republicans are just conceeding like gentlemen and not dragging 1000s of lawyers and holding up the process for months? No hanging chads, no protesting about intimidation. No property destruction in the wake of defeat.

Libs cry about how partisan and uncivil government is nowadays. This election plainly shows which side the lack of civility comes from.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetswin]go read a montage of quotes by Pelosi...amazing stuff, she talks out of more than both sides of her mouth.[/QUOTE]

and her (just guessing) pimply a$$.

[QUOTE=dmaynard]and her (just guessing) pimply a$$.[/QUOTE]

yes see, Repubs are more civil LOL :rolleyes:

the CEO of Diebold guarunteed 04 elections for Bush

that actually happened

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti]the CEO of Diebold guarunteed 04 elections for Bush

that actually happened[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guaranteed it too. Call my a co-conspirator. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by JetFanTransplant; 11-09-2006 at 11:16 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2]yes see, Repubs are more civil LOL :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Yes. I could have been really nasty and talked about her politics.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]the CEO of Diebold guarunteed 04 elections for Bush

that actually happened[/QUOTE]

right....

and United Flight 93 was shot out of the sky...
    and the Jets/Browns game was fixed....
    and the real Sadaaam was dead years ago...the guy indicted last week was just a body double...

funny?

yes- but conspiracy lunatics like bitonti believe it....

people like bitonti should be heavily medicated or institutionalized...or both....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Wonder why libs dropped their whole Diebold controvery nonsense.

the machines worked this time around....they didn't two years ago...

There is an FBI investigation in VA into calls made to black voters with incorrect polling locations.

This stuff is real. A guy went to jail in NH for taking out the phones in Democratic headquarters last election. He said he was helped doing this by Republicans in Washington and the campaign of Sununu. This investigation is far from over.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]There is an FBI investigation in VA into calls made to black voters with incorrect polling locations.

This stuff is real. A guy went to jail in NH for taking out the phones in Democratic headquarters last election. He said he was helped doing this by Republicans in Washington and the campaign of Sununu. This investigation is far from over.[/QUOTE]

there is also an FBI investigation into Jersey voters who have signed affadavits stating their voting machines blocked out the Kean tab and only allowed them to vote only for Mendez.....did you skip over that one???

the larger point is you will not hear conservative/Republicans complaining night and day that this election is rigged even though many of these close contests were within a few points....

this is unlike '04 when, with no evidence at all, the lunatic left alleged the election of being stolen, and did so with many of their moutpieces in the liberal media....want proof? see the lunatic post @#6.....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]there is also an FBI investigation into Jersey voters who have signed affadavits stating their voting machines blocked out the Kean tab and only allowed them to vote only for Mendez.....did you skip over that one???

the larger point is you will not hear conservative/Republicans complaining night and day that this election is rigged even though many of these close contests were within a few points....

this is unlike '04 when, with no evidence at all, the lunatic left alleged the election of being stolen, and did so with many of their moutpieces in the liberal media....want proof? see the lunatic post @#6.....[/QUOTE]
    No I did not skip over the NJ allegations because I didn't know of them. That should definately be thoroughly investigated and anyone responsible should go to jail.

Not true about there being no evidence in 04 and 00. I think one of the reasons Blackwell lost for Governor in Ohio was his performance as Sect of State and how he ran the elections in 04.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]

Not true about there being no evidence in 04 and 00. I think one of the reasons Blackwell lost for Governor in Ohio was his performance as Sect of State and how he ran the elections in 04.[/QUOTE]

where's the evidence then???

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]right....

and United Flight 93 was shot out of the sky...
    and the Jets/Browns game was fixed....
    and the real Sadaaam was dead years ago...the guy indicted last week was just a body double...

funny?

yes- but conspiracy lunatics like bitonti believe it....

people like bitonti should be heavily medicated or institutionalized...or both....[/QUOTE]

truth is stranger than fiction.

don't worry i'm sure they will medicate open minded thinkers in the near future.

Maybe you can be employed by the government as a member of the thought police, you'd be really good at that job.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]truth is stranger than fiction.

don't worry i'm sure they will medicate open minded thinkers in the near future.

Maybe you can be employed by the government as a member of the thought police, you'd be really good at that job.[/QUOTE]

the classic thing is you consider yourself an "open minded thinker" because you by into these bullsh!t conspiracy theories...and it's not just one theory either....

truth is stranger than fiction....and fiction is the easiest to believe because you don't need any proof to justify in your "open mind" it is real...

most people think inside the box

some people don't

don't be a hater

to quote Dan Ackroid in the movie Spies Like Us

"we mock that which we do not understand"

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]and fiction is the easiest to believe because you don't need any proof to justify in your "open mind" it is real...[/QUOTE]

so are you saying the Bible is fiction? Last time i checked there is no empirical proof of God's existance.

How dare you disparage the faith of so many Americans CBNY. Really, i'm dissapointed in you.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bitonti]"we mock that which we do not understand"[/QUOTE]

From reading your posts, you must not understand too much.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]most people think inside the box

some people don't

don't be a hater

to quote Dan Ackroid in the movie Spies Like Us

"we mock that which we do not understand"[/QUOTE]

a hater?? I just think anyone like yourself who believes in all these fantasy conspiracy's and offers not an ounce of evidence to back them up has zero credibility.....

what I find comical is you justify this garbage by believing that you think "outside the box"....another words you are unwilling to accept the truth...