Thread: Does anyone have a link to that Popular Mechanics article..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have a link to that Popular Mechanics article..

debunking that ridiculous Loose Change mock-umentary? Some of my co-workers brought their tin foil hats in with them today and are insisting it was a missle that hit the Pentagon-- buildings have never fallen from a fire-- the US wanted to control Middle Easter oil -- blah blah blah. It's really starting to make me angry. :steamin:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pac2566]debunking that ridiculous Loose Change mock-umentary? Some of my co-workers brought their tin foil hats in with them today and are insisting it was a missle that hit the Pentagon-- buildings have never fallen from a fire-- the US wanted to control Middle Easter oil -- blah blah blah. It's really starting to make me angry. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

I've seen that crap. It's total B.S.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    right here... educate away :cool:

[url]http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec]right here... educate away :cool:

[url]http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html[/url][/QUOTE]

why bother-ignorance is bliss.....read his other posts

btw: it is on this forum somewhere; I've posted it twice....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    here you go again:

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119982&highlight=popular[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]why bother-[B]ignorance is bliss.....read his other posts[/B]
    btw: it is on this forum somewhere; I've posted it twice....[/QUOTE]

thanks sweetheart. nice to see I'm extended the same kindness you seem to give to everyone else.
    Last edited by Pac2566; 11-10-2006 at 11:32 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pac2566]thanks sweetheart. nice to see I'm extended the same kindness you seem to give to everyone else.[/QUOTE]

I was not referring to you...I was referring to the initial comment to your request for the PM article by another poster which was:

[QUOTE]I've seen that crap. It's total B.S.[/QUOTE]

though if that poster was referring to "Loose Change" and not the PM article I apologize in advance....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]I was not referring to you...I was referring to the initial comment to your request for the PM article by another poster which was:

though if that poster was referring to "Loose Change" and not the PM article I apologize in advance....[/QUOTE]

Got it thanks.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]I was not referring to you...I was referring to the initial comment to your request for the PM article by another poster which was:

though if that poster was referring to "Loose Change" and not the PM article I apologize in advance....[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. I was referring to "Loose Change."
    Last edited by Sourceworx; 11-10-2006 at 11:52 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx]Sorry about that. I was referring to "Loose Change."[/QUOTE]

It was made by a couple 20-something college kids who read a bunch of conspiracy theories, threw them all together into one pile of sh-t, and called it "Loose Change". For some reason they've got people buying into it. It's cute to see that smirk the "believers" have on their face as they are asking me the questions posed in the documentary. It's like they have it all figured out and I'm the one in the dark. Didn't the hip-hop soundtrack and shoddy narration clue them in to the fact that maybe these kids aren't the most reputable source?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pac2566]It was made by a couple 20-something college kids who read a bunch of conspiracy theories, threw them all together into one pile of sh-t, and called it "Loose Change". For some reason they've got people buying into it. It's cute to see that smirk the "believers" have on their face as they are asking me the questions posed in the documentary. It's like they have it all figured out and I'm the one in the dark. Didn't the hip-hop soundtrack and shoddy narration clue them in to the fact that maybe these kids aren't the most reputable source?[/QUOTE]

sadly these shmucks stand outside Ground Zero with their idiot signs on the anniversary every 9-11 and protest while the victims families walk "inside" to mourn....