Thread: Veterans Day: God Bless the troops & thanks to Rummy

All Pro

Veterans Day: God Bless the troops & thanks to Rummy

On this Veterans Days, I'd like to thank the past, present and future vets that keep us ALL free and safe.

I know it's not popular, but here's a special thanks to Don Rumsfeld. History, and not the nyt, will show he did the best job possible against a ruthless, moral-less enemy while some of his own countrymen that did their best to undermine him, the men in uniform and the war.

You libs can respond with all your thought-provoking comments, but just remember now dems have a stake in this war as well. No more just throwing rocks at your opponent. I fully expect to see all the good news pouring out of the ME come January.

Put up or shut up time. And all you libs that pinned your hopes on dems ending the war abruptly are in for a big surprise. Suggest you buy your jars of vaseline now.

The enemy ain't going away and neither is America even with dems holding the purse strings. Their greed for power overrides their principles. Always has and always will.
    Last edited by Spirit of Weeb; 11-11-2006 at 12:45 PM.

Veteran
    [SIZE=5][I]Happy Veterans Day To All The Soldiers That Are Dead Or Alive :clapper: :clapper: [/I][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]On this Veterans Days, I'd like to thank the past, present and future vets that keep us ALL free and safe.

I know it's not popular, but here's a special thanks to Don Rumsfeld. History, and not the nyt, will show he did the best job possible against a ruthless, moral-less enemy while some of his own countrymen that did their best to undermine him, the men in uniform and the war.

You libs can respond with all your thought-provoking comments, but just remember now dems have a stake in this war as well. No more just throwing rocks at your opponent. I fully expect to see all the good news pouring out of the ME come January.

Put up or shut up time. And all you libs that pinned your hopes on dems ending the war abruptly are in for a big surprise. Suggest you buy your jars of vaseline now.

The enemy ain't going away and neither is America even with dems holding the purse strings. Their greed for power overrides their principles. Always has and always will.[/QUOTE]

So.... Bush and his flawed policy craps the bed and the Democrats are supposed to wave a magic wand and clean up 3 years of bumbling in a few weeks?

Alrighty then...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=broadwayjoe2]So.... Bush and his flawed policy craps the bed and the Democrats are supposed to wave a magic wand and clean up 3 years of bumbling in a few weeks?

Alrighty then...[/QUOTE]

That's what we said about boy clinton and the liberal response was that the past was irrelevant.

The democrats promised to clean up the "mess" by "redeploying". They didn't say elect us and in 2 years...they said when they got the power they would clean up. They have all the answers and they will control the purse strings. They will advise and consent the Presidents cabinet and programs.

No excuses and no slack.

Dweeb you are why people think the Right wing are a bunch of @ssholes. You will never speak for everyone on the Right, even though you will always believe you do. Sad isn't it.

I appreciate you caring for the past and present soldiers, when we all know you never had the balls to serve the U.S.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]That's what we said about boy clinton and the liberal response was that the past was irrelevant.

The democrats promised to clean up the "mess" by "redeploying". They didn't say elect us and in 2 years...they said when they got the power they would clean up. They have all the answers and they will control the purse strings. They will advise and consent the Presidents cabinet and programs.

No excuses and no slack.[/QUOTE]

The blood of all my brothers and sisters past & present has kept all of us free and I thank all of them from the bottom of my heart. A Viet Nam Vet and damned proud of it!

I get it...Dweeb.

You must be the same guy that walks his dog over to the neighbors lawn to take a crap and then complains about the smell when they don't clean it up fast enough.

I would like to wish every veteran and currently serving member of the armed forces a memorable veterans day.

To veterans, I salute you and give a moment of silence for your comrades in arms who made the ultimate sacrifice and that you deem this country and the generations that have come after you worthy of your efforts and sacrifice.

To our current warriors, I can only hope that my gratitude for your sacrifices in some miniscule way provides some comfort as you face the every day reality of struggle for the defense of your loved ones as well as hundreds of millions of anonymous Americans back home.

happy veterans day..and shame on rummy..
    it's always the chicken hawks that shame the troops.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726]I appreciate you caring for the past and present soldiers, when we all know you never had the balls to serve the U.S.[/QUOTE]

Curious.

How did you or nancy pelosi or howard dean or bill and hillary clinton serve this country in the armed forces?

Before you speak about balls, maybe you should take your hands out of your life partners pants and check for your own.
    Last edited by Spirit of Weeb; 11-12-2006 at 08:01 PM.

Deflecting? I am not speaking about them, I am speaking about your pathetic @ss.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Curious.

How did you or nancy pelosi or howard dean or bill and hillary clinton serve this country in the armed forces?

Before you speak about balls, maybe you should take your hands out of your life partners pants and check for your own.[/QUOTE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]I know it's not popular, but here's a special thanks to Don Rumsfeld. History, and not the nyt, will show he did the best job possible against a ruthless, moral-less enemy while some of his own countrymen that did their best to undermine him, the men in uniform and the war.[/QUOTE]
    isn't it the 'men in uniform', some of the highest ranking current and former, that are/were scratching their heads at rumsfields manuevering, wondering why the men who were ready, willing and able to make these decisions were being ignored, gagged and marginalized? why troops were hand-picked to stay/go, rather than at the military leadership's command, among other errors? i don't think you can salute the men in uniform and rumsfield in the same post, not on this day. their interests have clearly been at odds.

Dweeb doesn't care about reality. He is more worried about making his ridiculous points. Dweeb has never let facts get in the way of his opinion.

[QUOTE=isired]isn't it the 'men in uniform', some of the highest ranking current and former, that are/were scratching their heads at rumsfields manuevering, wondering why the men who were ready, willing and able to make these decisions were being ignored, gagged and marginalized? why troops were hand-picked to stay/go, rather than at the military leadership's command, among other errors? i don't think you can salute the men in uniform and rumsfield in the same post, not on this day. their interests have clearly been at odds.[/QUOTE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726]Dweeb doesn't care about reality. He is more worried about making his ridiculous points. Dweeb has never let facts get in the way of his opinion.[/QUOTE]i know, and so does everyone else, but it's just so easy, and fun too. like slo-pitch softball.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=isired]i know, and so does everyone else, but it's just so easy, and fun too. like slo-pitch softball.[/QUOTE]

I guess that means you two mental midgets are engaged. Congratulations.

Take away his right wing banter and he really is stupid.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]I guess that means you two mental midgets are engaged. Congratulations.[/QUOTE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726][QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]I guess that means you two mental midgets are engaged. Congratulations.[/QUOTE]Take away his right wing banter and he really is stupid.[/QUOTE]

LOL actually, i thought that was funny - stick to the low-brow, weeb - it's clearly your strength. go for the quick laugh and get out...