Thread: It's a miracle: After the election, the ME begins to turn around

All Pro

It's a miracle: After the election, the ME begins to turn around

Wow, barely a few days have passed and Afghanistan is on the brink of utopia. Imagine that!

[url="http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-11-09-afghanistan-survey_x.htm"]http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-11-09-afghanistan-survey_x.htm[/url]

the problem in afghanistan is that the Taliban continues to be the only group that can provide law and order to tha country..

Banned
    [QUOTE=bman]the problem in afghanistan is that the Taliban continues to be the only group that can provide law and order to tha country..[/QUOTE]
    You missed the point my friend...the objective of the thread starter,was to point out how quickly the liberal media started painting pretty pictures of world events right after the election..

Banned
    [QUOTE=bman]did they?[/QUOTE]
    They sure are starting to,according to this article..

posting poll results is not being liberal, and that article mentions nothing of the US elections. I think you're reaching. If anything, that's a pro 'status quo' rosy picture article that is pro bush policy.
    Last edited by bman; 11-12-2006 at 02:29 AM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bman]posting poll results is not being liberal, and that article mentions nothing of the US elections. I think you're reaching. If anything, that's a pro 'status quo' rosy picture article that is pro bush policy.[/QUOTE]

The polls show that GW has done something right and everything you believe is poll driven. And you obviously believe everything that is read to you.

Is that your point, that Bush is orchestrating a successful war on the taliban in afghanistan?