Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bears Fans Have Landed ........ (merged)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=BEAR-DOWN]The funny thing is you all thing the Jets actually have a chance to win... Thats kinda cute like a "green clown"[/QUOTE]

You have a very good football team. You have every right to think that The Bears will beat the Jets. You are the clear favorites and everyone is picking the Bears to beat the Jets. Billions of people expect the Bears to win this sunday. If you beat us, it's not a big deal but what happens if the Jets win?....

As far as the green clown comment goes. I read your articles and looked at your board....LOL... What a joke. You guys are clueless. You make Pats fans look extremely bright in comparison.

Talk about a flip flopping fan base, All summer, You guys begged for Grossman to be benched and then just last week, You were all calling for Griese, now you guys have Grossman back in Canton. You have a very good team but your fan base is over blowing that win over the Giants. Your two best wins came over The Giants and Seattle and you didn't even get those teams at their best. Two of the Giants very best players weren't even on the field sunday night. That would be like The Bears playing the Giants without Urlacher and Tommie Harris. Imagine that for a second and then come back to me.

With all due respect, Outside of the titles of your articles. There isn't much there....Sorry. Homer Simpson would be proud. Those were homer articles. Clown is the term, I thought of after checking out that site. Now go back to the weak NFC and enjoy dominance over 15 teams that wouldn't even sniff the playoffs in the AFC.

As for your upcoming home field advantage in the playoffs. I've got two words for that. Steve Smith....... How did homefield work out for you last year?....... See you later.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ill take YJF into battle with me any day.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BEAR-DOWN]I see alot of people bashing Rex, but he is tied for TD passed and has better stats then Chad... This will be only his 17 game, not bad,, With the Bears a decent QB is a luxury not a necessity[/QUOTE]

the bashing comes from your cocky attitude.

YOU aren't winning, the bears are.

get it ?

Would you go to someone's house, and not bring any wine or beer, and tell the host your house is nicer than theirs ?

That's what you did.

show some class, and give credit where it is due, and we can have a friendly debate.

it's up to you

I'd just like to say that the Blackhawks suck.

And that is all.

Banned
    [QUOTE=samwise]dude, look up per capita income around NYC and Chicago, and prepared to be amazed. $100,000 a year is AVERAGE, literally, annual income around these parts. look it up. You must be used to trolling Green Bay boards I guess ?[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with the post and the Jets - Bears game?

If you want to know i make 200k a year, and no thats not much, but your cost of living sucks, and New Yuck is a filthy city. My cost of living is average. and i live in a clean city. Im living ok if you need to know. Sorry about your bad luck.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BEAR-DOWN]They run that system because they have to run it, Not by choice, Both your backs are just about average. and one is hurt all the time.[/QUOTE]

Who? Your not talking about Martin are you because we all knew before training camp that his career was basically over.

Banned
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]I'd just like to say that the Blackhawks suck.

And that is all.[/QUOTE]

Ill second that..

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]I'd just like to say that the Blackhawks suck.

And that is all.[/QUOTE]
    [B]Lets go Rangers! Lets go Rangers! Lets go Rangers![/B]

[QUOTE=SBIIICHAMPS]Ill take YJF into battle with me any day.[/QUOTE]
    When is the next battle anyways?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BEAR-DOWN]What does that have to do with the post and the Jets - Bears game?

If you want to know i make 200k a year, and no thats not much, but your cost of living sucks, and New Yuck is a filthy city. My cost of living is average. and i live in a clean city. Im living ok if you need to know. Sorry about your bad luck.[/QUOTE]

I'd suggest getting a better job and moving to the northside. Their grammar
    might rub off on you.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]When is the next battle anyways?[/QUOTE]
    [B]I meant into any trolls thread. He will just say the rite things he can shut them up. And leave them with nothing to say. You can come to.[/B]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BEAR-DOWN]What does that have to do with the post and the Jets - Bears game?

If you want to know i make 200k a year, and no thats not much, but your cost of living sucks, and New Yuck is a filthy city. My cost of living is average. and i live in a clean city. Im living ok if you need to know. Sorry about your bad luck.[/QUOTE]

dude, [B]you posted[/B] about our ghetto and trailer parks, and no way you make more than 22k a year at the drive through window, mkay ?

I live in fairfield county connecticut, and I won't be crass and brag about anything.

Banned
    [QUOTE=samwise]the bashing comes from your cocky attitude.

YOU aren't winning, the bears are.

get it ?

Would you go to someone's house, and not bring any wine or beer, and tell the host your house is nicer than theirs ?

That's what you did.

show some class, and give credit where it is due, and we can have a friendly debate.

it's up to you[/QUOTE]

Apparently you didnt read the post, it wasnt cocky. I spoke the truth, and i gave my opinions. If you some cant handle friendly banter, which is apparent then the shouldnt say anything at all. If i wanted to be a troll, i would have really let loose and bashed the Jets.

[QUOTE=BEAR-DOWN]Ill second that..[/QUOTE]
    I'd also like to say that Northwestern sucks as well.

And that is all.

Wow, I've noticed a lot of intelligent replies on this board. Everyone seems so whitty and quick :zzz:. I was hoping to come and actually talk about football and possible matchups but you guys seem to want to have a pissing contest instead. I'll stop back tomorrow and see in their are any fans that actually know football and don't use third grade attack tactics.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]I'd also like to say that Northwestern sucks as well.

And that is all.[/QUOTE]
    Playing with alot of emotion this year.

Banned
    [QUOTE=samwise]dude, [B]you posted[/B] about our ghetto and trailer parks, and no way you make more than 22k a year at the drive through window, mkay ?

I live in fairfield county connecticut, and I won't be crass and brag about anything.[/QUOTE]

Your right, they installed a drive-thru in my office at the Teamsters Hall.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BEAR-DOWN]Apparently you didnt read the post, it wasnt cocky. I spoke the truth, and i gave my opinions. If you some cant handle friendly banter, which is apparent then the shouldnt say anything at all. If i wanted to be a troll, i would have really let loose and bashed the Jets.[/QUOTE]

oh grasshopper, you have much to learn.

:bangwall:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=samwise]dude, [B]you posted[/B] about our ghetto and trailer parks, and no way you make more than 22k a year at the drive through window, mkay ?

I live in fairfield county connecticut, and I won't be crass and brag about anything.[/QUOTE]

Southside Chicago is ghetto or serious white trash. They are the "Da Bears" guys.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bearspad]Wow, I've noticed a lot of intelligent replies on this board. Everyone seems so whitty and quick :zzz:. [B]I was hoping to come and actually talk about football and possible matchups but you guys seem to want to have a pissing contest instead. [/B] I'll stop back tomorrow and see in their are any fans that actually know football and don't use third grade attack tactics.[/QUOTE]
    Dude no you werent. Bear-Down just called your cell phone and said " BearsPad come to Jets Insider help me out."