Thread: utopia or else

utopia or else

what a bunch of baloney from the sore losers on the right

democratic congress takes power in a couple months and all you can come up with is "it better be a utopia... or else!"

it's never a utopia, you all should know that having supported the party in power for the last 6 years (and we still don't live in a utopia, wah wah).

you got beat fair and square at the polls, despite all the redistricting

the American people have spoken, stop whining like *****es.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

So you have no confidence in 'the new direction'?

[QUOTE=bitonti]what a bunch of baloney from the sore losers on the right

democratic congress takes power in a couple months and all you can come up with is "it better be a utopia... or else!"

it's never a utopia, you all should know that having supported the party in power for the last 6 years (and we still don't live in a utopia, wah wah).

the American people have spoken, stop whining like *****es.[/QUOTE]

Sore loser, eh? No, you sound like a scared and uncomfortable winner.

You "Talked the Talk" Mr. Bitonti, going to verbal bat time and again and again and again for how evil the right was, and how great and right and moral and smart the left was. Call yourself Independant if you like, your track record here is as a obvious and open Liberal Democrat.

Now, your side, the one you talked up time and again, has won power.

And you clearly fear it.

Don't worry Bit, we'll all judge for ourseves how well your side "Walks the Walk" now that they have power.

For some strange reason I bet GW finally figures out how to use his VETO power. The Dems have won the houses, but the President is not one of them.

[QUOTE=Warfish]Sore loser, eh? No, you sound like a scared and uncomfortable winner.

You "Talked the Talk" Mr. Bitonti, going to verbal bat time and again and again and again for how evil the right was, and how great and right and moral and smart the left was. Call yourself Independant if you like, your track record here is as a obvious and open Liberal Democrat.

Now, your side, the one you talked up time and again, has won power.

And you clearly fear it.

Don't worry Bit, we'll all judge for ourseves how well your side "Walks the Walk" now that they have power.[/QUOTE]

yeah im wrong utopia clearly is an achievable goal and if the democrats don't achieve it they should be strung up in town square. Thanks for setting me straight guys.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bitonti]what a bunch of baloney from the sore losers on the right

the American people have spoken, stop whining like *****es.[/QUOTE]

Not like how many people acted during the time the republicans were in pour? Matt, Matt, Matt.....I don't vote in your country, so I think I have the ability to be impartial here. Come on, most of the guys on this board who sit on the left side are CONSTANTLY *****ing and moaning about Republicans. Quite frankly, I have only seen a few complaints about the Deomocrats. Neither party really does anything for the good of the people anymore anyway...I don't know why anyone has these debates. The government is limited in its powers now because of globalization. It is Corporate power that runs things, not the government.

If we want to change things, the power needs to leave the hands who have only profits as their purpose and put the power back into the peoples hands....

All Pro
    The dems won based on "Stop Bush" and a "new direction" -- of course, with no specifics.

Now the winners have promised to do a better job. Bitonti said divided government was the answer. You now have divided government and dems said they will fix all problems in a bi-partisan way.

They didn't say, "well, if we win we can't do anything because the President has veto power". Since this wasn't a presidential election -- everyone knew this going in.

We were promised fixes to complex problems. And we were promised a better life -- especially for the middle class. Put up or shut up time.

If they do what they say, I will be happy. I want a strong America, not a Republican America. I happen to believe conservatism is the solution. We shall see.

But, you libs will get as much of a pass as you've given the past 6 years. Armchair quarterbacking goes both ways.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]The dems won based on "Stop Bush" and a "new direction" -- of course, with no specifics.

Now the winners have promised to do a better job. Bitonti said divided government was the answer. You now have divided government and dems said they will fix all problems in a bi-partisan way.

They didn't say, "well, if we win we can't do anything because the President has veto power". Since this wasn't a presidential election -- everyone knew this going in.

We were promised fixes to complex problems. And we were promised a better life -- especially for the middle class. Put up or shut up time.

If they do what they say, I will be happy. I want a strong America, not a Republican America. I happen to believe conservatism is the solution. We shall see.

But, you libs will get as much of a pass as you've given the past 6 years. Armchair quarterbacking goes both ways.[/QUOTE]

I agree...and unlike bitonti's actions on this forum the past three years I won't hope for bad news against America/Americans or wave it around like the holy koran, cheering....

The big problem for the Dems is that they do not have GOD on their side like the GOP. Sinners.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]The dems won based on "Stop Bush" and a "new direction" -- of course, with no specifics.

But, you libs will get as much of a pass as you've given the past 6 years. Armchair quarterbacking goes both ways.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726]The big problem for the Dems is that they do not have GOD on their side like the GOP. Sinners.[/QUOTE]

Once again you post your ignorance for all to see. REVEREND Al Shapton and REVEREND Jesse Jackson are democrats.

If you really feared religious zealotry, you wouldn't make fun of your fellow countrymen who are trying to do something to stop a bloody war between our civilization and one still living in the 7th century. Against true religious zealots that want to convert you or kill you.

It's funny how you fear that dope pat robertson more than osama bin laden. You probably condemn the amish or the mormons more than you do the militant islamists. Wonder why.

Did you have a traumatic experience in your alterboy days? Was your first holy Communion spent on your knees? Is that why your avatar is that gay guy from Rush Hour?

One thing that Reverend Al and Rev Jesse have in common is they both love P@ssy. Which is more than I can say for you.

Fear is overrated, although it helped your party for many years. Sorry it had to end.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Once again you post your ignorance for all to see. REVEREND Al Shapton and REVEREND Jesse Jackson are democrats.

If you really feared religious zealotry, you wouldn't make fun of your fellow countrymen who are trying to do something to stop a bloody war between our civilization and one still living in the 7th century. Against true religious zealots that want to convert you or kill you.

It's funny how you fear that dope pat robertson more than osama bin laden. You probably condemn the amish or the mormons more than you do the militant islamists. Wonder why.

Did you have a traumatic experience in your alterboy days? Was your first holy Communion spent on your knees? Is that why your avatar is that gay guy from Rush Hour?[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726]One thing that Reverend Al and Rev Jesse have in common is they both love P@ssy. Which is more than I can say for you.

Fear is overrated, although it helped your party for many years. Sorry it had to end.[/QUOTE]

Nothing like intelligent debate. Why is it that it seems to be the people of faith who can debate a topic with logic and reason, and the people who say that logic and reason are all there is, not this God and faith stuff, who can only come up with "the reverends love *****, which is more I can say for you?"

Banned
    [QUOTE=CanadaSteve]Not like how many people acted during the time the republicans were in pour? Matt, Matt, Matt.....I don't vote in your country, so I think I have the ability to be impartial here. Come on, most of the guys on this board who sit on the left side are CONSTANTLY *****ing and moaning about Republicans. Quite frankly, I have only seen a few complaints about the Deomocrats. Neither party really does anything for the good of the people anymore anyway...I don't know why anyone has these debates. The government is limited in its powers now because of globalization. It is Corporate power that runs things, not the government.

If we want to change things, the power needs to leave the hands who have only profits as their purpose and put the power back into the peoples hands....[/QUOTE]

Absolutely right.

Who'd have thought it would come from a Canadian? :D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sourceworx]Absolutely right.

Who'd have thought it would come from a Canadian? :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, us Canadians and our beer drinking, toque wearing, igloo living can actually think....who da thunk?

Jets Insider VIP
    I thought it was spelt "Canuckiens". :D