Thread: To all Patriot Posters: Happy Thanksgiving and...

To all Patriot Posters: Happy Thanksgiving and...

CONGRATS ON FIRST PLACE and ON HAVING THE BEST OWNER and COACH IN SPORTS, and THE BEST QB IN FOOTBALL!

you are on the wrong board dude..........the homers and the homo's are all on the patriots board.

DUMP

Best owner?

- Gives his ring to Putan then lets him 'steal it'.

- Makes gobs of money but has to get told by the league to remove the cow pasture swamp of a field that a little league team wouldn't play on.

I wouldn't argue with the coach and QB comment but I think the Pats glory years are all but done.

In anycase happy thanksgiving to the Pats and their fans in anycase.

Hey, maybe we should start a Happy Thanksgiving thread for the Bears fans who were here last week, and after that, another one for all the Colts fans who were here earlier in the season.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by patsox23
    CONGRATS ON FIRST PLACE and ON HAVING THE BEST OWNER and COACH IN SPORTS, and THE BEST QB IN FOOTBALL!
    You're in the wrong place............go down the hall and to the left, it's marked "Ladies".

"These turkeys would exit the womb doused in gravy; gravy filled with the giblets....from monkeys...."

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

He has a good point. Can't really argue.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Nice to offer a happy thanksgiving to your Pat fan brothers but you need to include your JI brothers.

I'll start Pats fans and all other fans, including my Jet fan brothers, have a healthy and happy Thanksgiving day

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    He has a good point. Can't really argue.

SAR I
    I thought the Cardinals had the best Qb in the league???

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish
    I thought the Cardinals had the best Qb in the league???
    They did, but now they have Leinart playing......

All Pro
    Your comments are hard to argue. But, you have to ask yourself why are you making that statement on a rivals message board. Patriots= Great team who's fans suck. Here's to them.

Hall Of Fame
    Why are you congratulating fans. They aren't on the team.

Oh relax. I'm joking around. By the way, questioning Robert Kraft as the best owner in sports is frankly silly. He kept the field as is until what had been a home field advantage became untenable. That's the kind of owner I'd want. He hires the best minds in the business and then supports them in every way. He thinks like a fan because he was one - a season-ticket holder for decades. And he PRIVATELY FINANCED one of the best stadiums in all of sports. No taxes, no F-ing the fans with seat-license nonsense. Meanwhile, he expects a sense of civic responsibility and charity from his players and so every contract includes a clause to that effect.

He is a GREAT owner.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Oh relax. I'm joking around. By the way, questioning Robert Kraft as the best owner in sports is frankly silly. He kept the field as is until what had been a home field advantage became untenable. That's the kind of owner I'd want. He hires the best minds in the business and then supports them in every way. He thinks like a fan because he was one - a season-ticket holder for decades. And he PRIVATELY FINANCED one of the best stadiums in all of sports. No taxes, no F-ing the fans with seat-license nonsense. Meanwhile, he expects a sense of civic responsibility and charity from his players and so every contract includes a clause to that effect.

He is a GREAT owner.
    Quick question for my own geographical knowledge. How far is it from the stadium to downtown Boston, drivetime wise?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    Quick question for my own geographical knowledge. How far is it from the stadium to downtown Boston, drivetime wise?
    s/b 35-40 minutes. How long does it take someone from to get from Times Square to get to the Meadowlands?

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

You've got a lot of nerve coming here and spamming our board.

Hall Of Fame
    Dumped MF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanza
    s/b 35-40 minutes. How long does it take someone from to get from Times Square to get to the Meadowlands?
    I'm not a local, I'd only be speculating, but I'd say with light traffic only 30 minutes. the best way is catch the bus at the port authority bus terminal in Manhatten, pay your $3.10 and ride on over. This past sunday we stayed at the Fairfield Inn in East Rutherford and the bus stop was right outside the hotel. We caught the bus into Manhatten, goofed off, then caught the bus right back. Also the hotel is close enough to the stadium that we walked to and from the game!

I'm not spamming your board. There was a Happy Thanksgiving thread made specifically, and exclusively, for jet fans. Given that there are many patriots fans who contribute actively and productively here, I made one of our own - tongue-in-cheek - and you guys went and hyperventilated about it. Sorry, ladies.