Thread: Do you find the CBS/ You Tube Papdits Show As Offensive To People of Indian Descent

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you find the CBS/ You Tube Papdits Show As Offensive To People of Indian Descent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife is of indian descent (from Trinidad) and finds the Papdits show seen on You tube- The Tupperware party to be offensive and racist. Now I as an American of Puerto Rican descent find the skit funny seeing it as a self deprecating comedy skit similar to those that Paul Rodriguez, etc do on Latinos. Your Opinions? Here's the link: The Papdits-Tupperware Party

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you, link again!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know.....

But I did hear on "Mike and Mike In the Morning" on ESPN this morning an "interesting" bit on the Lions and Thanksgiving Day games.

It was a pretend broadcast of an "old" Lions "game", i.e. the last time the Lions were good. It was the Roman Colleseum Lions killing Christians they were refering to, and in a very mocking manner (the last time the "lions" were favored, etc.) It was done in the form of a fake broadcast of this "game".

I guess mocking the murder of thousands of Christians at the hands (paws?) of Lions is ok for humour value. Wonder if that would apply to other similar mass murders in history.......

Funny, I am not even a Christian by ANY stretch, and I found this attempt at humour somewhat offensive.