Thread: A-jols doesn't agree with NL MVP

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

A-jols doesn't agree with NL MVP

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's nice to see that Pujols has graciously agreed to accept the torch of "I'm the biggest A-hole in baseball" from Barry Bonds. It's like he just took it and ran full speed without looking back.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    In fairness Pujols did deserve the MVP. Better OBP, SLG, Avg., defense, and his team made the playoffs

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jpoppy7
    In fairness Pujols did deserve the MVP. Better OBP, SLG, Avg., defense, and his team made the playoffs
    True, he did deserve is more than anyone else. I'm also sure he's a little pissed that he could've gotten a nice little cash bonus for winning the award. But this guy's ego has been fully raging for a little bit now and it kind of makes me sick.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    eh, f*** him. Pujols is a jackass. Look at the way he trash talked Glavine after he got shut down in Game 1.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    - he missed 20 games due to injury
    - his team wouldn't have made the playoffs in the NL East, the Phils would have in the NL Central

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have given Pujols the slight edge in the MVP race over Howard, but it was extremely close and I could be persuaded the other way.

Either way, the point of this is not that at all - it's that Pujols continues to show that he's an as*hole.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    o well, at least he wasnt PC about it!